or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

Bought this from need supply at the beginning of the year, never had the chance to wear it. Only tried on twice at home. New without tags.
Woolrich parka in killer light blue. very nice plaid lining as well. length: 31 sleeve length: 25.5 p2p: 22 the toggle string on one side of the hood is missing but it is completely functional and working well other than tht. 80>70>60 shipped. the last picture shows the approx length of the parka, took it with my iphone, the other 4 pictures give a better depiction of how the parka actually looks
Use sparingly over the last 5months, still in excellent condition. Comes with case, warranty card, cloth. No flaws or scratches.
unhemmed, the inseam is 32.5 if i am not wrong, measurements are on the epaulet website
Epaulet Gunmetal Rivet Chinos sz32. Completely brand new, tried on once or twice, but it just wouldnt work for me. looking to get back what i paid for. $140>130 shipped CONUS!
Band of Outsiders Quilted Shirt Jacket sz L. Still in excellent condition, no major problem of fraying anywhere, used sparingly, only the lightest of fraying at the elbow and sleeve area. Retailed for $360, one of the most popular pieces during that season. Let me know if you got more questions! 180>160 CONUS!!!
Epaulet Gunmetal Rivet Chinos sz32. Completely brand new, tried on once or twice, but it just wouldnt work for me. looking to get back what i paid for. $140>130 shipped CONUS!
wow, what size were they?
Alden Cigar Shell NST Ankle Boots 10D Aberdeen Last( Fits true to size, probably the slimmest last from Alden) Used about 10 times, the usual light scruffs around the toe and heel area. No major dents or scratches, or any of those sorts. Comes with box, brown shoe paste. Looking for $450>400 shipped CONUS FINAL DROP!
Alden Cigar Shell NST Ankle Boots 10D Aberdeen Last( Fits true to size, probably the slimmest last from Alden) Used about 10 times, the usual light scruffs around the toe and heel area. No major dents or scratches, or any of those sorts. Comes with box, brown shoe paste. Looking for $450>430>400!!! shipped CONUS