or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

Epaulet Gunmetal Rivet Chinos sz32. Completely brand new, tried on once or twice, but it just wouldnt work for me. looking to get back what i paid for. $140>130 shipped CONUS!
Band of Outsiders Quilted Shirt Jacket sz L. Still in excellent condition, no major problem of fraying anywhere, used sparingly, only the lightest of fraying at the elbow and sleeve area. Retailed for $360, one of the most popular pieces during that season. Let me know if you got more questions! 180>160 CONUS!!!
Epaulet Gunmetal Rivet Chinos sz32. Completely brand new, tried on once or twice, but it just wouldnt work for me. looking to get back what i paid for. $140>130 shipped CONUS!
wow, what size were they?
Alden Cigar Shell NST Ankle Boots 10D Aberdeen Last( Fits true to size, probably the slimmest last from Alden) Used about 10 times, the usual light scruffs around the toe and heel area. No major dents or scratches, or any of those sorts. Comes with box, brown shoe paste. Looking for $450>400 shipped CONUS FINAL DROP!
Alden Cigar Shell NST Ankle Boots 10D Aberdeen Last( Fits true to size, probably the slimmest last from Alden) Used about 10 times, the usual light scruffs around the toe and heel area. No major dents or scratches, or any of those sorts. Comes with box, brown shoe paste. Looking for $450>430>400!!! shipped CONUS
yep they still have it in stock, you could just buy it online!
hey, i remeasured from the bottom of the collar to end, its 27'
Alden Indy Boots size 10D Trubalance Last. Still in excellent condition,used for a year. Its half size too big for me. Price is negotiable!
p2p: 23 s2s: 19 sleeve length: 27 length: 29.5 let me know if you need anything else!