or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

sold
sold
sold
sold
Used a couple of times, no more than 5 times. pattern is a faint blue and black tattersall on a white base, very subtle. No flaws of any sort. Gitman shirts fits great! Size M it looks crumpled in the picture becaused i just washed it. p2p:21 s2s: 18.5 sleeve:25.5 length: 31 $80 shipped Conus and Canada
Pratically brand new, was only use less than 5 times, no flaws. Perfect for rainy Vancouver, kept me dry for a whole day in the rain, excellent waterproof material. Looking to sell quick, let me know if theres any questions! Size L $150 shipped to CONUS or Canada.
amazing jacket, i had this for a long while before i sold it. your price might be a bit steep though.
sorry for the late reply, just got back from a ski trip. its a 1 size fit all
Bought these items in september last year, but because of some shipping problems, i only just received them. Too many winter clothes, so i just need to get rid of them. They are all brand new untouched with tags still on. Check out my other post for the gloves and sweater Looking for what i paid for, i will include shipping for free( US or Canada ) If you buy both the scarf and sweater, i will throw in the gloves for free. Howlin by Morrison David Gloves in Grey 25...
brand new, untouched with tags still on. Check out my other post for the sweater. i will include shipping for free( US or Canada ) Looking to clear the Howlin By Morrison scarf and sweater soon, 200 for both items which are brand new!! Howlin by Morrison David Scarf in Navy 95>85>75>65 shipped gift or add 4%