or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

amazing jacket, i had this for a long while before i sold it. your price might be a bit steep though.
sorry for the late reply, just got back from a ski trip. its a 1 size fit all
Bought these items in september last year, but because of some shipping problems, i only just received them. Too many winter clothes, so i just need to get rid of them. They are all brand new untouched with tags still on. Check out my other post for the gloves and sweater Looking for what i paid for, i will include shipping for free( US or Canada ) If you buy both the scarf and sweater, i will throw in the gloves for free. Howlin by Morrison David Gloves in Grey 25...
brand new, untouched with tags still on. Check out my other post for the sweater. i will include shipping for free( US or Canada ) Looking to clear the Howlin By Morrison scarf and sweater soon, 200 for both items which are brand new!! Howlin by Morrison David Scarf in Navy 95>85>75>65 shipped gift or add 4%
brand new, untouched with tags still on. Check out my other post for the scarf. i will include shipping for free( US or Canada ) Looking to clear the Howlin By Morrison scarf and sweater soon, 200 for both items which are brand new!! Howlin by Morrison Neish Denim Sweater size L. 170>160>150>140 shipped gift or add 4% the measurements are p2p: 21.5 back:28.5 sleeve: 23 check out the freeman review here
i know this is a longshot.. Burton AK 2L Stagger size L Still in excellent condition. no major rips or damages of any sorts. Used sparingly, about 5-6times last season. let me know if you have any other questions! merry christmas! 130 shipped
Bought this from need supply at the beginning of the year, never had the chance to wear it. Only tried on twice at home. New without tags.
Woolrich parka in killer light blue. very nice plaid lining as well. length: 31 sleeve length: 25.5 p2p: 22 the toggle string on one side of the hood is missing but it is completely functional and working well other than tht. 80>70>60 shipped. the last picture shows the approx length of the parka, took it with my iphone, the other 4 pictures give a better depiction of how the parka actually looks
Use sparingly over the last 5months, still in excellent condition. Comes with case, warranty card, cloth. No flaws or scratches.
unhemmed, the inseam is 32.5 if i am not wrong, measurements are on the epaulet website