or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

New items added!!! check them out!
Engineered Garments CPO herringbone shirt jacket sz S, would fit a M. Completely brand new with tags, fits like a M. 190USD CONUS SHIPPED s2s: 17.5 p2p: 20 sleeve length: 26 BOC: 30 Boo blue chambray workshirt szM. $120 shipped. Still brand new, only tried on once at home, realize its not my style. Real Japan Blues 66BSPBK - 19cm Slim Tapered sz29. $190usd CONUS SHIPPED Still in excellent condition would rate it a 8.5/10, worn...
Price Drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks alot for the info bleachboy! made the necessary amendments already!
check the mmm suit im selling, practically brand new, only worn once. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=195215
MMM suit in glen plaid grey. It was only worn once before, still in excellent conditions, still have tags too. The jacket was $1645 and the pants were $635. This is a great Fall/Winter suit. Material is 95% lana wool 5% cashmere. made in italy. line 14. would work for someone between EU48-50. extremely nice suit. $750USD> $700USD>$SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD shipped CONUS negotiable, pm if interested! measurements are some errors with the measurements will go double check...
Pmed!
bought a Boo overdyed from oneblood, paid on april 11th. still havent received it after 4months, even though he told me it was shipped, asked him countless times, neve replies his pms or emails so ive given up waiting and accepted the fact i got scammed. Now all i want is to get my money back, but i paid by paypal gift, so i cant file a report on him in paypal. Does anyone know any other way to charge or sue him? i just want my money back
Had a great transaction with bl(a)nk, received item quick and in excellent condition. Bought the Real Japan Blues RJB 66bspbk//19cm fit from him, and i have to say that the fit, quality and construction makes it the best pair of denim i've seen so far.
bought a boo overdyed from oneblood on april 11th, have yet to received it. Pmed him countless times and he has yet to reply, either he screwed up on shipment or i got scammed. Oneblood is a horrible seller. NEVER buy stuff from him, almost impossible to communicate with him. his paypal is emargul@emory.edu name is Eric Margulies