or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

Apolis Indigo Chore Jacket sz L Used not more than 5times. In perfect condition, no fades. 220 shipped CONUS or canada details from website: The Chore Jacket is a classic work wear silhouette, reissued in an exclusive wool fabric that is woven for Apolis in Italy. Two different indigo dyed wools were used, creating subtle variations in color and texture. Finishing details include fallen buffalo horn fisheye buttons and a hidden pocket fit for a phone and pens. The rounded...
updated the post with measurements!
Chevignon Vintage leather jacket size M Dont know much about the brand, other than its from France. Very high quality leather jacket, in perfect condition except for the loose middle button. fits like a L. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks! measurements: p2p: 22.5 s2s: 19 sleeve: 24.5 length: 30
Thanks for the info Peter!
Chevignon Vintage leather jacket size M Dont know much about the brand, other than its from France. Very high quality leather jacket, in perfect condition except for the loose middle button. fits like a L. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks! measurements: p2p: 22.5 s2s:19 sleeve: 24.5 length: 30
Card Wallet $45 shipped anywhere. pictures 3-5. Handmade Leather Card Wallet Made with Herman Oak veg tanned leather and natural irish linen threads. Leather was treated with my own formula and edges are beeswaxed. *the few blemishes you see in the pics are from the natural flaws in the hide. Will fit about 6 cards and some banknotes in total, great slim profile wallet. Doing this as a hobby so will list whatever items i have available once its made. *Wallet will be...
Salt Optics Handmade Acetate Terry Polarized Gradient Sunglasses Very high quality sunglasses, handcrafted in japan, it retailed for over $380. The colourway is from black to a transparent in excellent condition, lens and frame is scratch free. Comes with the salt optics leather sunglasses case. Let me know if you have more questions.
Drake Fair Isle Lambswool Scarf 60 shipped CONUS use not more than 4times. in perfect condition. Let me know if you are interested in the other items i have for sale, we could work out a better deal.
sold
Momotaro + Context Grand Indigo Selvage 0701MCXX Size 33, but fits more like a size 32, the backpockets stitching were repaired. Had it for the 2 years, washed twice. Really nice fading all around, contact me if you have more questions! the 3rd picture is inaccurate, its darker like in the 1st and 2nd pic $110 shipped CONUS Let me know if you are interested in the other items i have for sale, we could work out a better deal.