or Connect

Posts by lxlfeng

Filson Denim Outfitter Jacket size L this was a sample piece hence the red mark on the logo. The raw denim is thick and stiff, ribbed cuffs and partial red plaid lining on the inside. Measurements: p2p: 21.5 s2s: 19 sleeve: 27 length: 28 It fits like a bomber and would make a good ruggard jacket Considering the weight of the denim it will cost quite a bit to ship, will ship Canada/US for $120>100 shipped
14cc wallet with zipper coin pouch, Received it as a gift, it has not been used at all. Comes with all packaging, cloth pouch and wallet. model 101736 black/beige More details below: Wallet 14cc with a zipped coin case, made of black Italian calf split leather with embossed lizard-skin motif, interior made of soft beige lambskin and black jaquard lining with Montblanc brand name. Leather: Leather, embossed, mixed chrome-tanned and synthetically tanned, dyed...
updated with measurements!
SNS Herning Links Ribbed Cotton Knit Sweater Size L Use abt 5 times. Excellent condition, no damages of any sorts. measurements: s2s: 18 p2p: 20 length: 26 material is quite stretchy Let me know if interested, thanks!
The thread has been revamped! Thanks for everyones support so far, couldnt have made it here without you guys!
Brand New Burberry Prorsum Double Duchess Caped Trench Coat in size italian 42 or UK 10. From the 2013 spring collection, its the same design as the piece worn by Oliver Pope in Scandal. It was too big on my girlfriend so she's putting it for sale. This is probably a longshot, but there isnt many styleforums for women online. This is a rare piece that retailed north of 2 grand. Let me know if interested!
SNS Herning Links Ribben Cotton Knit Sweater Size L Use abt 5 times. Excellent condition, no damages of any sorts. go here for more info
Lets get this sold!!! $110 for this weekend
great for the colder weather nowww!
Gustin Organic Indigo Selvedge Chambray sz M Selling because i have put on quite a bit of weight and cant fit them anymore. Worn sparingly over the last year, not more than 10 times, shirt is still in excellent shape. link to shirt description on gustin, https://www.weargustin.com/campaigns/198 Let me know if you have more questions.