or Connect

Posts by 1esproc

Shirt's been worn only a couple times, always with an undershirt. It's been hand washed once in cold water, and hung to dry, I don't believe it's shrunk at all
Selling an Engineered Garments FW2011 Work Shirt in vintage stripe brown/grey Measurements: P2P 18.5" S2S 15.25" Sleeve from shoulder seam 22.5" Front length 25" Back length from collar seam 28" Back length from top of collar 30" Spare buttons still attached
Is that from Yoox? They have the worst styling of any website, it's beyond awful.
Got my hands on a Julius blazer from FW 2011, but alas it does not fit. Guess I'll be looking to find it a new home
Anyone know if the seat sizing has changed? I remember reading an interview that said they added .5" to the seat for a "roomier fit" at some point. When I got a pair of Stantons, lo and behold, the seat had too much fabric for them to fit me properly, so they had to be returned. I loved the quality so would like to get a pair again
Julius 2011 A/W "Halo" Blazer, Black, 357JAM1-S Size 2 * Runway fit * Store picture **Measurements** * Shoulders 17" * Pit to pit 19" * Sleeve from shoulder seam 27 3/4" * Back length from collar seam 29 1/4" * Front length from collar seam 33 1/2" **Details** * Single button * Two outer pockets * Two inner chest pockets * Working hidden single button cuffs This is a Julius blazer from 2011 A/W, called "detachable tail blazer", which is missing the detachable tail -...
Prefer local pickup in Toronto. My loss. Store doesn't accept returns for refund, so I'm forced to sell. Paid $250 CAD with shipping and taxes, selling at a loss for $210 USD ($210 CAD for local cash pickup) Brand new, unwashed, unworn, unhemmed pair of Rogue Territory 14.5 Stantons size 28. Buying these off me is just like buying them from a store. I tried them on for a couple minutes and took them off, that's about it. Pictures are of the actual jeans Size...
Alright well for those who still care, I received my pair today. I think they misplaced the order as I emailed them on the 10th, and two days later they said they'd been shipped with the tracking number showing they were sent out the day I'd emailed them. No harm, I wasn't sitting at my door (well at my desk at work) clamoring for them. It'd already been a long time, couple more weeks is no skin off my back. I went with the less popular Distressed Brown. I'm not sure if...
Just put my order in, went with the distressed brown. Still don't have my mind made up though, my first choice was charcoal nubuck, but talking to them about the leather lead me to choose another. Person I spoke with said it doesn't match the thickness/quality of other Dayton leathers. Anyone have the direct from Dayton boots in charcoal nubuck that could comment? Edit: Should also mention I was able to request no Dayton stamp. We'll see if they honour the request though
Forgot to take measurements this morning before I left for work, wanted to get my order in today. Heel to toe is about 10.5", and I fit 7.5 in Alden Indy's, anyone similar who's ordered?