or Connect

Posts by superduperjacob

Ok, so you're on the road once a week? Maybe twice? And what kind of bag do you lug around? The stroller is too big, the duffle too casual, the garment bag too much - so what do you do? Well, here is a wonderful piece that might just be what you are looking for: The 2 Day Traveling Bag by Colin's. Tim Johl - descendant of Germany's famous leather dynasty Seeger - and Swiss uber designer Alfredo Haeberli have teamed up to create a series of leather bags and accessories,...
Price drop to $270 including shipping.
Please see below how the shoulder strap is fastened behind the respective handle (sorry for the bad image quality): I did not think that this post could be considered bumping - I published the strap fastening picture due to a PM request. Sorry about the post if it violates the forum rules. Also, thanks Blackhood below for the information.
Ok, so you're on the road once a week? Maybe twice? And what kind of bag do you lug around? The stroller is too big, the duffle too casual, the garment bag too much - so what do you do? Well, here is a wonderful piece that might just be what you are looking for: The 2 Day Traveling Bag by Colin's. Tim Johl - descendant of Germany's famous leather dynasty Seeger - and Swiss uber designer Alfredo Haeberli have teamed up to create a series of leather...
Price drop from $450 to $400. Jacob
Quote: Originally Posted by blazingazn curious, that carry bag is it canvas or waterproof polyester? Sorry for the late reply - I have been out of town. The carry bag has no label, but it is not made out of canvas. I think that the material is polyester.
Ok, so you're on the road once a week? Maybe twice? And what kind of bag do you lug around? The stroller is too big, the duffle too casual, the garment bag too much - so what do you do? Well, here is a wonderful piece that might just be what you are looking for: The 2 Day Traveling Bag by Colin's. Tim Johl - descendant of Germany's famous leather dynasty Seeger - and Swiss uber designer Alfredo Haeberli have teamed up to create a series of leather...
Inspired by old school work wear material and the 50's icon James Dean. These denim sneakers have a brown leather pipeline around the upper layer of denim. When worn the material will be even more beautiful - just as your favourite pair of jeans. Brown leather laces, silver eyelets and white stitching. Think James Dean, old school hardwearing materials, jukeboxes and diners, and high school dances. Comes with the original shoebox. I will ship via Regular...
Bring on information in the form of pics and pricing ...
Good stuff - these pants look amazing!