or Connect

Posts by BigRedLaw

Thanks for the advice! I actually just ordered a Borrelli shirt and can't wait to get it. I really want to get my hands on a T&A shirt but I haven't found one that I like yet. I'm also keeping my eye on Fray, Brioni and Zenga shirts. @ musicguy. --> M2M would def be the way to go. Unfortunately, I do not currently live near any somewhat decent tailors...
Ike Behar, spread collar, sea island cotton.
A few years ago I bought a suit from Mens Warehouse. I actually got two because it was buy one get one free (should have been my first red flag). The sales people there are pushy (Wall St location) and the product is terrible. I went with their house brand, something feins or something similar. The suits are stiff, look cheap and feel cheap. Honestly, I don't know enough to say what it is that makes them look cheap but if I put my navy Canali, which isn't special,...
I'm a third year law student about to graduate and start working at a NYC corporate law firm in August. This summer, in addition to studying for the bar exam, I thought it would be a good idea to start to put together an acceptable wardrobe. I have already purchased some shirts and I plan on buying more over the summer. My question is, what do you guys think about a spread collar with cufflinks for everyday? The more I look at shirts the more I like the spread collar...
Hey everyone, I've been lurking on this website for a while now. I am at current law student and I'm preparing my arsenal for entering the legal market. So far I have a Burberry of London Charcoal, Chiavari Super 100's Navy, Samuelsohn for Harry Rosen Super 100's Navy but different from the Chiavari, and a crappy Calvin Klein I bought last semester before I knew anything about suits. For shoes I ordered a pair a black leather open-laced oxfords from Gucci, but I got...