Posts by scamster

Nom de Guerre Grey Denim Jeans - Brand New Brand new and unworn Buy with absolute confidence. Will be sent using in the UK using Royal Mail Special Delivery next day 24 hours service after payment has been received. All international sales will be sent using Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. Ask me freely anything about the item. Open to all offers!
Jean Shop Rocker - Indigo Size 32 - Brand New Brand new and unworn Buy with absolute confidence. Will be sent using in the UK using Royal Mail Special Delivery next day 24 hours service after payment has been received. All international sales will be sent using Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. Ask me freely anything about the item. Open to all offers!
Comme des Garçons Homme Plus SS12 Canvas Sneakers These are an excellent find, only selling as they do not fit. Essentially a take on the classic Vans Authentic (or Era, to be more accurate), these are perfectly minimal and built to last, excellent quality, faultless. Made in Japan. Size UK10 / Eur 44 / Jap 29 / US 45 Will be sent using in the UK using Royal Mail Special Delivery next day 24 hours service after payment has been received. All international sales will...
sale over at revive on comme des garçon parfum & mirko buffini use code SAVE20 for an extra 20% off, code works on the rest of their sale too.
sale over at revive on comme des garçon parfum & mirko buffini use code SAVE20 for an extra 20% off, code works on the rest of their sale too.
Beav in general would say you're a m in veilance but you may need to size up one in the blazers as they tend to be fit slim especially around the waist (not where you wear your trousers but your true waist). also on the look out for a blazer preferable the indisce would anyone know where they're currently on sale?
agree that proper leather is always better but what's wrong with the canvas ones?
apologies guessing this has been asked before but looking for some sizing advice; ricks are usually too pricey for me but thought i'd dip a toe and take shot at the drkshd vegan, do they fit tts?
kidsmoke take the 10% might prove useful in making a big ticket purchase you next shop at ssense and politely ask cs at oamc if they would send you a dust bag i'm sure they'll be obliging in your request as long as you're not funny about it. thinking of pick up a pair of bluchers myself but it's only available ½ too big. reading on here should go tts but half should be ok? thoughts please