or Connect

Posts by scamster

if you reside outside of the united states there are no free returns. because the sizing is all over the place and you'll end up paying taxes and duties for something that doesn't fit is the reason why sadly i'll never purchase from them and same has to be said with isaora.
even the s revisions of old weren't thicker or slimmer they were dimensionally exactly the same, the is the first iphone that has gotten a touch thicker and heavier then the previous version, s or not. think they'll be a slow down in this race for the thinnest mobile purely as it's now effecting battery capacity , the camera and so on and to install new features such as the taptic engine, 3d touch display or the use of a higher grade aluminium there will have to be...
can't wait to get my hands on it, got a gold one a first for me although that could be a mistake the gf or i could grab each others iphone in a rush.
this happened to me too, courier just left one of those daft you were out cards even though I was in, have to wait till Monday
all of these are supported for the ios9 goodness; iPhone 6s Plus iPhone 6s iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 6 iPhone 5S iPhone 5C iPhone 5 iPhone 4S iPad Pro iPad Air 2 iPad Air iPad 4 iPad 3 iPad 2 iPad Mini 4 iPad Mini 3 iPad Mini 2 iPad Mini iPod Touch 6 Gen iPod Touch 5G
me too. loving ios9 more and more. my iphone launched apple music when I switched on my wireless headphone today, also told me before I left for work that traffic had become heavier so the journey would take longer both without prompting. really impressed.
ethanm it can take a while for your content to upload back on to your iphone.
also find the music app's proclivity to return to the home screen quite the annoyance, hopefully the 6s will fix this and other RAM issues, 1GB is rather paltry.
sepp it was taking the vat off at 20% from the undercover jacket as you're outside of the eu.