or Connect

Posts by scamster

Brand new with tags on auction. Naked & Famous Elephant 3 - Weird Guy. ends in a few hours ...
not stricly fashion I know but this does look good ... for running of course
isaora sale down to 40% off.
just noticed the drop on mr. porter it's been picked clean, nowt much left.
An incredible leather and waxed cotton varsity jacket by Vanson for Epaulet up for Sale Unavailable anywhere, this jacket is brand new and unworn, save trying it on in the house. Size M - measurements: 21" pit to pit 18" shoulders 25.5" sleeve length 25" total front length Originally $575 - £380 but willing to let it go for $355 - £235 + 4% for PayPal but always welcome offers. Uk shipping is £15, international please pm.
need to see a photo for a laugh for proof before purchase.
For sale but could be persuaded with a trade, hit me up with what you got also open to sensible offers. £230 plus 4% via PayPal. Postage included in the UK, international pm me.
if buying overseas as a rule of thumb always ask and see if they'll use the postal service such as royal mail or usps instead of a courier like fedex, ups, dhl, etc you'll less likely to be hit with duty and taxes.
me either guessing they're swamped. they are a relatively new store so give them time, had a chat on the phone with them while ordering, really nice guys so not worried.
all very odd with the liners. have the parka and the field both in 52 with a single winter liner that fits and is used with both. granted the parka is roomier compared to the field but have no problems fitting the liner. edit. should have mentioned that the winter liner is size 52.