or Connect

Posts by Crump's Brother

With the first release of our Oxford, we received much feedback about the fit, form, and function. We took notes and went back to the board to make adjustments accordingly.
i like that Rugby made you look like you play Rugby even if you have never once played
^tomfoolery Get a zero Aka male pattern baldness haircut You'll be at the head of the trend
^cant compare a women's regular tee to the Ryan's tee but my wife is a 34D in VS
^they actually used to do alterations before they had a web store When you could order from the soho store over the phone or through email I had them alter a couple of pairs of trousers...unfortunately I could not tell the one pair was pinstriped from the online pic 33x32 if anyone wants new grey pinstriped pants from 2-3 years ago
Tasmanian wool - ok for year round or fall/winter only?
Anyone know if they offer their free alteration service for web orders? If so, is there somewhere to note that during the checkout process?
I think even blue owl isn't even able to do them due to their thickness
^the area We can see the next town over and the river that divides us
^with my regular unbranded, apc jeans, and LVC505 I've never had an issue with staining car interior It's fabric, not leather if that makes a difference