or Connect

Posts by Crump's Brother

checked Monday night and the one i wanted wasn't listed on the website checked again this morning and it is but all sizes sold out
Embrace that jacket, young man
i have the chino shorts from last yeari wear 32-33 waist and the medium fit my waist well
shitty mirror pics of my 4 zip MDR 9 months in
^bought some clippers and they paid for themselves after 2-3 haircuts at home although, i would not attempt to cut myself...my wife does it for me
my lamb jacket smelled specifically like Wendy's BBQ sauce IMOmy wife thought something was burning in the kitchen but then realized it was the smell of my jacket
^no pain, no gain...raw denim rule of thumb
Just wore one of my shirts I got before Rugby closed shop for the first time this week Post your Rugby pieces, old and new, to keep this thread going
just got my slim fit oxfords yesterday and tried them on today drenched them and dried them on high temp and shrinkage was minimal i own uniqlo oxfords for several seasons and i agree that these are probably the best only qualms i have as far as fit is the neck is a bit big on the mediums (though pretty negligible) and the body length is a bit long but that's an easy $5 fix at the tailor i have long arms and the sleeve length is bang on for me on these tempted to pick...
been interested in checking out the new slim fit OCBD's especially since they got the overdyes liked the slim fit OCBD's i have from about three years ago but the material is pretty thin on those hoping these are better...ordered blue, navy, and olive