or Connect

Posts by Crump's Brother

Damn quality controlMy bomber has no toj symbol...I think they sent me low quality, knock off jawnz
It is on the sides...gonna have her even it up She doesn't do this professionally so it's no surprise really Bought clippers about a year ago and they pretty much paid for themselves within 3 haircuts Since my hair is a bit longer I bought shears and it was her first try using them
needed trimmed up a bit so i let her cut it: she still doesn't like it but i didn't want her to take any more off than she did
Click the size chart link for specific measurements on each uniqlo item...most items should have them listed
^i don't know who made that comment but it wasn't me
we don't care about towelsi remember some time ago they were talking about producing "common projectsesque" shoes but that's something that has probably went to the wayside at this point
longest i've had my hair in awhile: my wife has been bugging me to cut it but i want to keep the length on top...any recommendations?
just sent payment for a TOJ0 TOJ trifecta will be complete: - brown calf bomber 2010 - black lamb 4 zip MDR - navy/sand tan TOJ0 2013 is the superfuture TOJ thread now non-existent?
skinny chino's on sale for $49.99 on urban outfitters website limited sizes available maybe they're clearing out tan and navy for new colors? i would love them in olive and charcoal