or Connect

Posts by Crump's Brother

^thanks when i first asked i just meant the body color...i see i didn't specify so, in the pic you posted the sleeves = cream? the sleeve color for the navy, burgundy, and camel is beige so, beige = cream or no i used the search function to see what color swooc's sleeves are on his AE (wasn't sure if it was just the lighting that made his sleeves look darker) and he said his are tan i would consider beige more of a tan than cream
so, cream sleeves on the new varsity = http://toj-gallery.com/v/toj0_anniversary/swooc.jpg.html or ??
^bruh, i'm from central PA...
i have a feeling people will change their mind on getting one w/ the black/grey/white tiger stripe thought it was more like this: for the record, i always thought swiss and russian camouflage patterns were dope:
look at it like this...that just gives you room to layer underneaththerefore, it becomes a 3 season jacketvoila
Measure w/ arms kept at your side I assume?
wondering the same thingassuming that's the case since he hasn't stated it's an option...i think when he first offered the varsity initially he used solid ribbing 'cause they were sturdier but offered striped at peoples requestfinally, the post i was waiting for and now i'm like this...not good timing w/ house/pet expenses for me but will consider purchasing onewish there were more lining options for the navy and burgandysafe to reference colors on old varsities for color...
hope you won that pair on ebay...almost wish i had bid on iti'm pretty sure 8.5 will suit me better though
here's an 8 1/2 month update on my bag I got from Scott (Unlucky) more pics on page 17 and 20 of the thread
anyone own the perfect shape cargo pants? trying to get a good idea of measurements for a pair with a 32 waist pics?...only found a few on google