or Connect

Posts by Crump's Brother

^what fits do they have the coated black jeans in?
looking for suggestions on affordable black skinny/slim fit jeans inseam should be >34" probably looking into N&F skinny power stretch thought there was a skinny fit black jean on uniqlo but it's not listed on the site anymore
most colors/patterns are straight butt cheeks too
what kind of lead time were you quoted?
normal price meaning $780 for leathers with the possibility of receiving calf, goat, and/or colors other than black or brown?i would love to see people jump on this
my favorite pic of any TOJ ever:
Looks goodDespite the shoulders being tight it looks like where the sleeve meets the shoulder it actually hangs off your shoulder a bit...may just be because its unbuttonedI ordered a 48 but thought it could maybe do a 50...do you mind providing your measurements?
i like SOHO location because it's easy to find what you're looking for there since it's smaller and i've gone there everytime i've been to NYC for the past five years i believe the 5th Ave. location is the largest of the three...been there a couple of times and looked for specific items and had to ask a SA to cease my aimless wondering despite it's location the 34th Uniqlo was not at all busy the couple of times i was there...the first time i went there it was so dead...
it would probably change peoples opinion if he let the jacket settle some (may be fresh out of the packaging) and unzip the cuffs half way so the jacket drapes moreand also have a more relaxed stance