or Connect

Posts by Crump's Brother

Backed itHave a couple of really heavy Ralph Lauren Rugby flannels that I love and had been looking at some of the recent Heavier Gustin flannels but didn't see any I was willing to bite the bullet on until I saw the grey/black flannel
when the white/white sneakers were first available the ship date was the same for at least a couple of the following campaigns i believe yes or no?
i'd be all over it if they didjust can't justify the price of CP at this point in time in my life as much as i would like a pair of blacked out sneakers w/ a sleek silhouettehaven't funded any gustin campaigns yet since i haven't really needed jeans, shirts, jackets since i stocked up before having my first childsince gustin recently started offering sneakers i created an account so i can jump on a pair of all black lows when (if) they become availablelows>highs
Any good reason Gustin hasn't done a campaign for all black low top sneakers yet??
re-up cause i love the tasmanian wool pants...wearing a pair as i type thisprobably nobody but if anyone can recommend something with a similar fit and reasonable price drop it herei ordered a couple of last seasons wool blend pants and the material is horrible so i returned them
is it me or did they raise the price of the wool blend dress pants to $59.90? i swear they were $49.90 earlier this week...and now they have a multi buy promotion
anyone check out the dry stretch stuff yet?? was ordering some clothes for work and did an impulse buy on the dry stretch sweat full zip jacket and the dry stretch sweatpants they are well reviewed on the site
^if he was buying something purely for warmth he wouldn't be asking on styleforum
old fit vs. new fit anyone worn the black chinos in the new fit? I just got a pair a size down from what i wear in the tan chinos and they still fit bigger but i don't know if i size down two sizes whether or not they'll be too tight in the waist my tan chinos had minimal stretching if any in the waist blue owl has measurements of both the old and new fit for the denim but they only have the old fit of the chinos at this point
I think there's been a couple if make ups of suede MDR's that turned out really well