or Connect

Posts by Crump's Brother

At least you have a solution 34" inseam is too short for me (or mr preference) and looking for 36" inseam can really cut down your options at times
Received my flannel shirt that was delivered to the wrong mailbox Got a medium slim fit and perhaps large slim fit or a standard medium would have been more appropriate If washed and dried what should I expect as far as shrinking?
recommendations for pre washed/pre distressed denim? must be 36" inseam
anyone ever have an order lost by the post office?? my first order was supposed to be delivered today and i did not receive however, according to the tracking information it was delivered, in/at mailbox
Backed itHave a couple of really heavy Ralph Lauren Rugby flannels that I love and had been looking at some of the recent Heavier Gustin flannels but didn't see any I was willing to bite the bullet on until I saw the grey/black flannel
when the white/white sneakers were first available the ship date was the same for at least a couple of the following campaigns i believe yes or no?
i'd be all over it if they didjust can't justify the price of CP at this point in time in my life as much as i would like a pair of blacked out sneakers w/ a sleek silhouettehaven't funded any gustin campaigns yet since i haven't really needed jeans, shirts, jackets since i stocked up before having my first childsince gustin recently started offering sneakers i created an account so i can jump on a pair of all black lows when (if) they become availablelows>highs
Any good reason Gustin hasn't done a campaign for all black low top sneakers yet??
re-up cause i love the tasmanian wool pants...wearing a pair as i type thisprobably nobody but if anyone can recommend something with a similar fit and reasonable price drop it herei ordered a couple of last seasons wool blend pants and the material is horrible so i returned them
is it me or did they raise the price of the wool blend dress pants to $59.90? i swear they were $49.90 earlier this week...and now they have a multi buy promotion