or Connect

Posts by Omega

Thanks, everybody. I work only a few blocks from Burlington Gardens, Ede and Ravenscroft and Gieves & Hawkes currently have sale (I think G&H have sale for almost 1 month now), plus some shop on Savile Row (they sell suits from £499 I think, well, definitely under £900). I checked Pal Zileri on New Bond Street as well – no sale, have only a few jackets, suits from £1150, all fully canvassed according to the salesman. I’m quite sure what I want and it is almost exactly what...
Thanks for this information. I can get to Bicester and I work near to their shop on New Bond Street so perhaps I can have a look in the shop first, maybe even tomorrow. Do they sell Sartoriale in Bicester or mainly other lines?Or it is going to be better to go with Cad & The Dandy? I only suspect they order jackets from Cheshire Bespoke or Wensum. If it is the case, would it not be cheaper to go to them directly?Thank you as well. I checked their website - not much choice...
I don’t know whether I should buy RTW, MTM or bespoke sport jacket. I live in a small town 70 miles outside of London, most people here don’t use sport jackets at all (except outdoor ones like The North Face, Regatta and similar), so RTW already seems to be quite a notch above the rest. My friends don’t wear sport jackets. I don’t use a sport jacket at work because of company’s dress code (suits only), but when I am on a business trip, I often meet clients after work. I...
RTW shirts can be bought at a discount, MTM - hard to find. However, high-end ready to wear shirts are at about the same price as some MTM shirts, so there is no real savings.
This forum members are big followers of WW Chan. Now you got yourself a few WW Chan suits, will you continue buying suits from them or you will try someone else?
When I see such pictures I often ask myself:"Do I really want to ride?" I know people who cannot walk properly because of bike accident. Well, the best protection is not to ride at all, don't you think? All the rest is a compromise.About gloves - I have never had gloves that would not start stinking after 6 months. And then it is impossible to remove this smell. Though the most expensive gloves I bought so far were slightly over $100. If you know some makes/brands that...
Dear everybody, I'm upgrading my motorcycle gear. I like classic style bike gear and am looking for high quality black touring/street gear that I could sometimes use as out on the town jacket too. What companies you would recommend me to look at, particularly boots and jackets? And what advice you would give on companies I mention here? This is what I am researching at the moment: Jackets - like traditional leather jackets with very few stitches and good protection. I like...
I want told by a stylist that this forum is very rude, but this is definitely underestimated the grace of many members. I definitely welcome your opinion, but so many of you miss the point - you jump into wrong conclusions, pervert the question, give opinion on something I did not ask at all and try to bully others. This is not nice. So if you cannot add anything productive, then PLEASE PLEASE shut the f**k up and do not interrupt with useless comments. I know some of you...
Guys, I need your help - I want to find myself stylish clothing for the gym. My body type is between normal and fit and I do a lot of aerobic and weightlifting exercises. Most of the time I train in a gym, but sometimes I go for a run outside. While it is easy to find top clothes for the gym (compressing t-shirt), I do not know what type of trousers or shorts I should use - cargo type or combat trousers are very hot, normal sport trousers are ugly, football/rugby shorts...
Dear riders, I have two questions: 1. For everybody - I'm at the moment on the market to buy myself new gear. I'm thinking to get new textile cordura trousers (Rukka Unit Gore-Tex to be more specific) and a leather jacket (something similar to Lewis Leathers Dominator No. 551, I haven't decided yet because I was told that it does not have a protection, so I want to ask Lewis Leathers if they can put protection on it or check if I can wear some racing body armour...