or Connect

Posts by khakijeans

Quote: Originally Posted by vaclava krishna How can a Weejun, dye ? Try acetone first.
Quote: Originally Posted by lynch_king childish subculture names/trying to fit in. who cares about others find yourself some kickass clothes +1!
Quote: Originally Posted by yoinkernickle Hi people, I was wondering if anyone can help suggest what I can pair these with? Thanks. A shirt?
I had trouble finding that how to speak trad thread because they moved it but here it is: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...peak-as-a-Trad
Only if you're 16.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lizen Hey everybody, just wanted to say I've been creeping the forums for quite some time and now I am in need of some advice. I'm 20 years old and I was a fat kid the majority of my life. At my peak, I was 310 pounds. Now, thanks to proper diet and cardio and lifting, I'm down to 240 with a solid amount of muscle. My issue is this, I have loads of stretch marks and excess skin on my body. It's disgusting to do push ups...
Thanks for the reply, CharlieAngel. I think I'm going to go ahead and embrace it.
I have a pair of low-top All-Stars that I bought about two months ago. I've been wearing them pretty often and I already have cracks forming in the rubber where the rubber edge meets the canvas, right where my foot flexes, on both shoes and both sides of the foot. Are any of the other Converse canvas models like the Purcells more sturdy in this regard?
Those of you with an interest (love or hate) in CrossFit might get a kick out of this thread at IronGarm (sort of the filmnoirbuff.com of training ): The couch thread Over 19,300 posts about CrossFit in that thread! Most of the posts are from haters. It's entertaining.
Quote: Originally Posted by armaniwang07 I feel dumb admitting this, but I don't know how to buy a belt. They're always too shiny/fancy or too cheesy, with unnecessary buckles. Consider it a sartorial IQ test. Sansabelt trousers and sweatpants should work well within your limitations and advertise those to the world.