or Connect

Posts by LorenzL

Good old Indochino thread! Just got a new suit from them, gotta put up some photos. Pretty impressed by the fabric and the feeling of it - seems they improved quality quite a bit... Of course, Black Friday sale is now on. A lot of good deals, but be careful - they had added some older suits just before the sale and those are the really heavily discounted ones now.
Yeah, seems like the discussion just moved somewhere else - or maybe there is just not much left to discuss, the kind of buzz around Indochino seems to have died down. They are still growing tremendously, I think it's what ultramantaro said, the "indy" appeal is gone. Maybe also their customers now are not people that would discuss on Styleforum?
Interesting to see how this thread basically died. What are you guys buying these days - Black Lapel, Dragon Inside, InStitchu?
I think like many new companies in the MTM industry they have a lot to learn yet, but they are improving quickly. I got a suit from Dragon Inside just a few weeks ago and I have to say the quality is absolutely on par with e.g. Indochino or Black Lapel.
Mantorii is having a new year's sale - custom shoes from $229. http://mantorii.com/index.php/shoe-9.html
If you want to add: Mantorii Custom Footwear is doing a deal on $100 off (shoes avail. from $199). Mantorii Custom Footwear
Proper Black Friday Sale is online - 50% off on selected items and additionally 20% off lall orders over $600!
Ok, so there is finally a proper sale. Maybe the last collection didn't sell so well, because there is a ton of tweed and flannel suits on sale from $399. Couple of accessories are even 50% off (the flat caps). Can't miss the sale, it's right at their frontpage.
Thanks smoothmoose. Will try a local tailor. Btw, Indochino is having a small deal. Suit, shirt and tie for $499. Not too good, but better than nothing. http://www.indochino-review.com/2013/10/indochino-coupon-october.html
So for a long time I had no issues with collar gaps. But since I started working out a bit that changed. I want to write an article about it and I'm putting together some sources. Anything I need to know (outside of what google returns) about collar gaps and possible fixes? Curious what you guys here think!