or Connect

Posts by Luncbox1

asdf
asdf
asdf
asdf
adsf
I've been lurking here for a few months, and finally found my camera so I can make a first fit post. I think the jeans are too baggy (am looking to buy skinnier ones), and I'm wondering if you guys think the cord blazer works with this. Zara Tshirt Redsquad blazer Project Raw jeans Creative Recreation Cesarios
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned huaraches running sandals yet. They're a cheap (free if you make them yourself) alternative to expensive Vibrams. I'm planning on getting into barefoot running this week, and as I'm a broke university student, I'm going to save $80 and make myself a pair of huaraches.
5k (3.1 miles) yesterday. I'm new to running and I'm trying to get to the point where I can run more than twice a week without injuring myself. I've managed to build up a great running form, but I guess the years of being a hockey goalie are still playing with my knees. Oh well. Maybe barefoot running might help.
@ Wagthesam: Definitely the third pic. Next best is the first one, but the third one is miles better than the other two (and yes, I just used a unit of distance to judge style :P )
I'm wondering what hair product I should use to get this effect in my hair: I've only ever used gel in the past because I always used to have short hair. But now for longer hair I'm lost. Pomade? Wax? Mousse? I'm quite lost :P My hair is currently more like this: Any help would be appreciated, because I really have no clue about this sort of stuff.