or Connect

Posts by Valor

I'm in one of the programs you mentioned. You can pm me questions if you have em. The biggest question is do you know what you want to do?
You are selling for spot + 5.29 per oz? Is this a joke? How about I sell you 10 kilos of silver at spot + 5$ an ounce?
Apply to every company in the S+P 500. No, I'm not kidding.
How negotiable, for say...everything.
Anything between $100-500, not burgundy, more of cherry or oak.
Istria
Worse, because it's the 1% that drive society (in terms of scientific advancement, probably people with IQ's way higher than 120). Society today functions well because there are people who's skillsets differ, and we need people for all sorts of roles. Not everyone can have cushy SF approved jobs.
Charley high on charlie? Say it ain't so.
Crane: I believe the CPI is weighted based on the average basket of goods purchased, so if people are forgoing food to buy ipads...well that's their decision. If you think about it, if your basket of food is costlier but your entertainment is cheaper, in the end you still end up with the same amount of stuff for the same amount of money.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Go back and read my first post in this threak. (it's on page 3) I did, twice. There's something I'm not getting or there's a logical fallacy. I don't see how one necessarily leads to another, actually I'm fairly convinced they don't. *Edit, didn't know you were referring to that first post =) Ok I agree, but I still don't think it will be a problem when all the countries holding our debt come to...