or Connect

Posts by Valor

Why would he go to jail? Just fine the fuck out of him.
I'm guessing it's a typo, but how could size 7.5-9 be too small for 6.5?
Hag, Sorry to get you all riled up, I know it had nothing to do with America or Christianity, I'm just saying things can be taken out of context by those who wish to portray a bias. I completely agree with you in that regard.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah Unbelievable. Truly, truly, unbelievable. The irony is that you are so quick to judge all of Islam and the Muslim world based on what are most likely sensationalized and isolated incidents yet are offended when I bring up the alternative possibility. This is a horrific tragedy, and I don't want to make light of it as I said, but I thought I'd bring up some food for thought. Anyway I hope the...
Not to make light of the situation, but if I were a terrorist, couldn't I use this as propaganda against America/Christianity? Just something to think about on the side.
The red army's technology division is currently looking through your SF posts, you might want to merkur them while you still can.
Probably interested in a pair or two if you have them for sale. size is 8d
Translation: I'm alpha as fuck.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's I don't care who says it. Government meddling in the economy is hampering it. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Words of ignorance taste so sweet.
Summary of thread: oy vey...