or Connect

Posts by southernstyle

I don't speak spanish and I can say with certainty, "no bueno."
If this is the Ryder Cup of fabric and such, shouldn't everyone be fist pumping in their entry photos?
DerekS my fault for the undeserved comment. I was on a mean streak yesterday, you'll have to forgive me.
What it stinks of if anything, is that I see and wearing clothing differently than you. We're posting in a thread in which everyone is wearing custom clothing, which they picked out themselves or assisted in picking out. Everyone here "tries" to a certain extent. As a matter of fact each morning I wake up and have one less step to get ready than yourself, so wouldn't that mean you try harder than me?I think its funny that everyone gets riled up that I don't wear socks, yet...
A few photos from this past weekend in New York for my stepsisters wedding: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Donning a suit under the most unfortunate of circumstances
You're doing it wrong bro.Fell way short with the shirt collar. Everything else looks sharp.
New job, turning the page on to the next chapter of my life.They are the Allen Edmonds Kenwood loafer, the are very comfortable and have started to develop a cool patina.Heres what I wore for my last day of work today (as well as my 23rd birthday):A candid picture my co worker took as well as what my co worker/ mentor sported today: [[SPOILER]]
Semi Trad fit for the second to last day of work: [[SPOILER]]
Doyleclark - I mean everything constructively and in good heart... with that being said, you have a long way to go. Get rid of the jacket. It will never be good looking, sorry. Take better pictures so we can see details Start with the basics before expanding in to pattern matching and wild colors (Blue/ white dress shirts, navy blazer, and charcoal trousers... etc)