or Connect

Posts by southernstyle

Sugarbutch you have set a standard around these parts and consistently knock it out of the park. Here is a little of my attempt from yesterday, hopefully my new summer suiting will be here next week: [[SPOILER]] Also received our first MTM customers jacket and was pretty pleased with the result: [[SPOILER]]
The only place to get quality drink, will do.Yes sir, 98.5% of my shirts are Talbott MTM. They do offers some great shirts but sometimes I feel they lack in the number of basic cloths offered.It'd be at least a Euro. These trousers are cut shorter to draw a perception of height, however my next trousers will be cut slightly longer.
A few recent wears plus some additional shenanigans: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
David Reeves - Beautiful suit, great work! Thanks everyone for the thumbs and positive feedback on my last post I know I post the same suits but I have a few more being made that ought to be here shortly. As for today:
The gentleman you're having dinner with is an old customer, he's a great dude.I'm short (5' 6") the no break is to create an illusion of being slightly taller. The white trousers are the newer of the two and better length wise. My next pairs will be cut maybe 3/4" longer.
Saturday And Today
The vulgarity of an open neck:Oh store happenings, and a boat load of new stock: [[SPOILER]]
New Crockett & Jones shit kickers on their madden voyage: