or Connect

Posts by southernstyle

It has been empowering for sure! The 2nd pair is the first pair of pants I ever had made and have gone through three models to get them to the flannels above. (Longer rise and slimmer through the knee and leg opening)Thank you but the store is many a Guinness away from Ireland.Crusty, you're looking dapper as always.
I swear Spring will come around eventually, at least one would hope with a store chalk full of Spring goods:Progress of our new store: [[SPOILER]]
Awesome, I look forward too it. Glad to know there are some sartorially inclined folks in Chapel Hill!Thanks, you shall be seeing much more of me around these parts.
Opened our new store today [[SPOILER]]
A little something I forgot to put up that I wore to Southern Clothing Market And another recent casual get up
Stitch if you don't mind me asking, what is the reasoning behind this in the bible?
The coat is indeed Mackintosh, I waited patiently for UnionMade to restock it and then had to pounce. Sadly, I don't think they make this model any longer.
[[SPOILER]]
Where can a man acquire EG Cappelli ties only other than their website?
Dare I say the sleeves on both shirt and jacket are too long? The shoulders maybe too extended as well.