or Connect

Posts by southernstyle

Quote: Originally Posted by Toiletduck Colours for Saturday! Let the h8 begin! Well played, Stubbs and Wootton if I'm not mistaken?
Quote: Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Pwn Was your tie fractally generated? No sir, I don't believe so. Its made by peter millar, silk and linen blend which ties real well. Quote: Originally Posted by tombrokaw Well I like the boldness of seersucker pants plus purple belt. Thank you sir Quote: Originally Posted by Wiker Nice pants and belt, the tie however is not my cup of tea Do you have a...
Here is what I wore to a big steeplechase in SC this weekend, I don't have pictures for the sake of fit but I assure you everything fits well.WARNING this isn't going to be everyones cup of tea
Looking to buy a pair of brown double monk strap shoes size 8.5D US. Reasonably inexpensive, can be second hand.
www.petermillar.com
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Incredible, worth a full requote. Does it damage the tie at all to put a collar pin through it?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Excellent.
Quote: Originally Posted by harryx2 Nice details, handsome guy. That looks terrible.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Moving beyond white shirts and white linen pocket squares (we can come back at any time ) I like the way this guy is adding a whole new color of green. Yet the polka dots tie in nicely by matching his shirt color for a coordinated look. If you are new to pocket squares, consider small polka dots in white or light/medium blue so they will coordinate with your most common shirt colors in a subtle...
Segways will never be a stylish form of transportation, thats just how it is.