or Connect

Posts by southernstyle

Mr. Butch this is the cats pajamas.
Yesterday: Today:
Haha good or bad maestro?It has nothing to do with being quirky, in fact its far from it. With a three piece the tie has a tendency to become limp and lifeless under the vest, a tie bar adds a little extra dimension or texture to the tie, bringing it to life under the vest. There isn't a huge tie boner from any means in person, it just appears so because the picture is so close.The tie is actually Breuer France for our store from last Spring, easily one of my favorite...
Not for the faint of heart:
A little CBD for all the group thinkers. I'm finally back to work after missing Friday and Saturday due to a sinus infection: [[SPOILER]]
No pocket square, charcoal trousers down below, and cordovan tassels protecting my hobbit feet. [[SPOILER]]
Things that caught my eye the past few pages: Spoos tie, Upr's Paul Stuart Boots, TTO's ascot, and cravat_noir's everything. New shirt, tie and cuff links my girlfriend got me for valentines:
New shirt
Just a couple for to rip apart, I'm here to learn so any constructive criticism is welcome. I'm on the right.Peter Millar stopped by yesterday doing a road trip visiting haberdasheries in the southeast (Myself on the right and my coworker on the left)Today with a new Luciano Barbera ca$hmere knit tie: [[SPOILER]]