or Connect

Posts by southernstyle

A little CBD for all the group thinkers. I'm finally back to work after missing Friday and Saturday due to a sinus infection: [[SPOILER]]
No pocket square, charcoal trousers down below, and cordovan tassels protecting my hobbit feet. [[SPOILER]]
Things that caught my eye the past few pages: Spoos tie, Upr's Paul Stuart Boots, TTO's ascot, and cravat_noir's everything. New shirt, tie and cuff links my girlfriend got me for valentines:
New shirt
Just a couple for to rip apart, I'm here to learn so any constructive criticism is welcome. I'm on the right.Peter Millar stopped by yesterday doing a road trip visiting haberdasheries in the southeast (Myself on the right and my coworker on the left)Today with a new Luciano Barbera ca$hmere knit tie: [[SPOILER]]
Maybe not entirely but I respect the Foo and very much appreciate and enjoy his attention to detail. I may post a thing or two in there and brace for impact.
Peter Millar stopped by yesterday doing a road trip visiting haberdasheries in the southeast (Myself on the right and my coworker on the left)Today with a new Luciano Barbera ca$hmere knit tie: [[SPOILER]]
I hate sheeny ties but I couldn't resist on this Robert Jensen number. It feels like 15 lbs of silk And no, I'm not wild about how I put it together but I thought I'd share:
There are zero rules to clothing, if nothing else this is cool because it will turn heads.