or Connect

Posts by southernstyle

Still hawt here.
I have become more tame in dress since managing my own place. I've started to try to differentiate based on color, contrast and texture... Boring with a twist.Here is another recent (conservative other than the patch pockets and my feet):
I've been blessed with two days off of work so I'll post this past Saturdays garb:
Nick your fits are constantly spot on, not necessarily because its great clothing that fits well (which it obviously is) but because you live in your clothing. That extra something that you have over others on the forum, is you beat your stuff up and "wear without care"... it is just clothing after all.You look comfortable and as if the fabric is a second skin, instead of clothing. Always awesome to see
Recents: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Some boring blue shirted most likely SF approved stuff this week: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Today we have for sale a plethora of beautiful Peter Millar sport coats in luxurious warm weather fabrics. Prices are FIRM as the jackets are brand new and we operate out of a retail store. All jackets come with sleeves unfinished and buttons in the pocket. Most of the pictures are pretty true to color but more can be taken upon request. Peach Check (Jordan Model): $695 45% Wool 20% Silk 5% Cashmere 30% Linen 40R 42R 46T Mid Blue (Jordan Model): $595 50%...
The following are brand new Hickey Freeman sport coats for sale in summer blends:All of the jackets are Beacon model and come with sleeves basted and buttons in the pocket:Tan w/ Light Blue WindowpaneSizes Available:42R44R46L [[SPOILER]]
Recent wears: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Still fighting off a week long cold, which is exceptionally fun in NC summer heat. Yesterday & Today: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]