or Connect

Posts by southernstyle

Some boring blue shirted most likely SF approved stuff this week: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Today we have for sale a plethora of beautiful Peter Millar sport coats in luxurious warm weather fabrics. Prices are FIRM as the jackets are brand new and we operate out of a retail store. All jackets come with sleeves unfinished and buttons in the pocket. Most of the pictures are pretty true to color but more can be taken upon request. Peach Check (Jordan Model): $695 45% Wool 20% Silk 5% Cashmere 30% Linen 40R 42R 46T Mid Blue (Jordan Model): $595 50%...
The following are brand new Hickey Freeman sport coats for sale in summer blends:All of the jackets are Beacon model and come with sleeves basted and buttons in the pocket:Tan w/ Light Blue WindowpaneSizes Available:42R44R46L [[SPOILER]]
Recent wears: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Still fighting off a week long cold, which is exceptionally fun in NC summer heat. Yesterday & Today: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
I understand and enjoy the Neapolitan sleeve head, I was just more concerned with the tapering of the sleeve. Regardless, I like the look.
Monkey, maybe it just me, but the whole suit sleeve balance seems off. Meaning a huge sleeve head and then a very exaggerated tapper down to the sleeve. Anyone else see this? I'm fighting off a little cold today so open collar it is:
Just got my new Drake's panama hat.. off course I took it off after I took the photo.
New Liverano shirt and Mattabisch tie I couldn't find a square I wanted to wear and forgot my white linen.
Thanks for all the thumbs up's on my last fit, here is my other new Hickey Freeman MTM, this one is done in an buttery smooth Zegna wool/ silk. The shirt is a Robert Talbott MTM and a Tie Your Tie twill 7 fold. Yes, I know the suit and shirt are glen plaid... I'm trademarking the term "glenning."