or Connect

Posts by alanjav

Product: TEN C FIELD JACKET OLIVE - Size 50 The best colorway in my opinion sold out almost everywhere. Bought this at UNION LA for $1482 plus S&H. Worn approximately 7 times and realized I need to go down a size. A fantastic jacket with a lot of wear left. Measurements: Chest - 22’' / Shoulders 19.5’' / Length - 29.5'' / Sleeve 25’' Product Description: - A perfect version of this iconic jacket which is very close to the 60’s US original. - Heavy duty concealed...
Is this still up for sale?
I PM'ed you.
my shoes for the Fall/Winter 2011 Attachment 67159
Visvim FBT Waxed 2-Tone (Charcoal/Black) Attachment 67154 Attachment 67155 Attachment 67156 Attachment 67157 Attachment 67158
I'm set for life. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
thrift and ebay
great price for a great shoe! I really love mine. Congrats to whoever picks 'em up.