or Connect

Posts by v1100110

Quote: Originally Posted by YoPete525 Your first problem with the Skinnies in your picture is that you've sized them too long in length. Cuff them or hem them and post another picture. They don't offer them in another length when you order a 28 waist size. I ordered a pair of 25 APC New Standards, so I'll see how those fit when they come in. I think the gap one's could work, but I'm just not into the rise on them and they could be a bit...
This is the fit I want: http://i25.tinypic.com/2088xo7.jpg He says those are 25 New Standards. I think I'm going to try and order that.
Quote: Originally Posted by max_r http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665 their stock is getting low right now, they'll probably have a full run (all the way down to 25) on the next restock (dunno when that will be though, try emailing them if you want, their customer service is great) Awesome, thanks! I'm sort of on the fence about the PS's vs the NS's now that I've looked at some fit pics though. The NS's are more of what I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one APC NS will be too big in the thigh and lower leg for him, and will have an odd-feeling rise until he washes them after a good wear, and the front gets strunched down. The small sizes like 25 and 26 feel like they have tiny waistband, big hip feel. I have massively skinny thighs as well, my philosophy has always been to just size to my lower leg and not my thighs, which would kill balance. At 5'7, 115, I'd do...
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty Go to urban outfitters. You will probably find some skinny jeans there in your size. In fact, go buy the unbranded brand jeans and be a guinea pig for us. Not really looking for skinny jeans, just jeans for skinny people. The unbranded jeans look interesting and they do have my size on the site in slim straight. I will go and see if they have them at the store here.
Quote: Originally Posted by mattt Don't worry, there are tons of jeans for skinny folk. Like mentioned above, APC New Cure/Petite Standards would be a good cheap start. APC's are Cheap? Damn you SF people. lol Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 Experiment with sizing down in the waist until you get the fit you desire in the thighs and legs. My jeans collection has a large variation between the tightest and loosest waists. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by melonadejello I'm close to your specs, and I like my Julian Red Hoboken's the best, but I haven't tried on a lot of jeans. Also the fit of the ass is definitely not dressy. I also wear Naked & Famous Skinny Guys, and a pair of Weird Guys sized down one. Also, Levi's 510s are not, ARE NOT too roomy in the thighs. That's not what you tried on, clearly. I'm an inch or two taller and five pounds less than you and they are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Christobevii3 The lucky's have a boot cut and look worse. Put some weight on or buy jeans that fit. I'm not opposed to boot cut jeans. Putting weight on isn't an option, and I'm trying to find what to buy that will fit me. Finding jeans that fit is the point of my post. Quote: Originally Posted by Ego Death Levi's 511 or 510's. I tried these on the other day and Levi's are all just way...
I'm pretty skinny, as in 5'7" 115lbs skinny, and having a hell of a time finding some nice jeans. I'm looking for some dark denim I can dress up. I just ordered some of the Gap selvedge skinnys thinking they would be what I'm looking for, but I'm less than satisfied with their fit on me. I think my thighs are just too small to look good in most cuts, on top of that, it's just hard to find jeans with a 28" waist. I've read through a lot of the jean threads on here, but...
Those look good but they only go down to 29 waist.