or Connect

Posts by v1100110

I've always used the pwnage tool jailbreak. Did that one not work for you?
Are you looking for a budget solution or what? There are a couple of ways to tackle this. I believe there is a Matrox Parhelia card that will support 3 monitors on the single card, but you can also get 3 cards. The problem with a ton of cards is that you might not have enough free slots. You can also get a cheaper card than the Parhelia(there are a lot more cards that support 2 monitors than 3) and use your onboard card as well for the 3rd. Some motherboards don't allow...
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
I use a 1" flat iron(this one), my hair isn't long enough for a 2". Straightening with a blow dryer doesn't work very well for me.
Not sure what to do with all the extra length yet. I don't want to get them hemmed if the length is going to change, so I guess I have to wait until they are through stretching or whatever. I need to go read up on how to deal with this raw denim business.
Quote: Originally Posted by ratboycom Im surprised the NS are fitting the way you wanted, My experience is that skinny legs=swimming in New Standards. Im gonna +1 to the suggestions of Uniqlo T-000s if you want something that will fit slim but not skinny. While they have a tapper to the leg they dont taper nearly as hard or fit as tight in the thigh as a pair of A77 Joeys I don't think you guys are going to like the way these fit on me....
Got the APC NS's in today. Definitely the fit I was looking for. I like them a lot, I'll post a picture up tonight.
Quote: Originally Posted by nickia Hi everyone, I retook some pictures and the suit looks somewhat better. Please let me know what alteration should I make? Biggest problem to me is that the shoulders are way too wide. Jacket is short and the pants are short, but if you're that kind of guy you can pull that off. I prefer a shorter jacket because I think it looks better if you're a short guy like I am. I would get the pants longer. Hard to...
Really seems like indochino suits tend to look best on smaller guys. I had to go through one remake, and I am very happy with the end result. I'm looking forward to ordering my next one. Hopefully that first statement doesn't offend anyone who has not realized they are small.
Quote: Originally Posted by YoPete525 Which model did you order? On the website, it lists lengths 28, 30, and 32 available for the rigid rinse. Dammit, you're right. When I ordered them a few weeks ago that was the only option though. Promise. Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm One thing that could throw this off is your age. I would say if you are in high school, you should probably max out at APC price range. There is...