or Connect

Posts by ocooney

What the heck kind of SC is this? Linen/Silk blend...not seersucker. Made by Samuelsohn. 42L and available.
As a rule, I don't grab YSL, but I thought this was pretty cool. Made in France.
[quote name =That was made to commemorate the WS store opening downtown. Very nice find.[/quote] Thanks very much!
My boss told be I had too much vacation time accrued and I needed to start taking some, so I made a rare mid-week thrift run.It's been a little dry around since @concealed moved into town, so I made a road trip of it.I will echo the sentiment that it is great when winter wear starts coming out. My sizeSame store. Cashmere shacket Zegna. My size too.Never seen anything other than Hermes on the tag before...anyone have insight?Could have sworn these were shell when I...
I agree with this for the most part. If I trade or sell, I really don't care what someone does with an item. But if appears to be a case of blatant profiteering, I will not continue to offer stuff at cost plus shipping to that person. And if I just outright give something away, I really like to see it offered up here if it doesn't work instead of ebay. There's nothing I can do about it, and I have only made it a caveat once, when I passed along a particularly nice coat.
Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye...13 year oldVintage 23 year Rye
Glad they showed up safe. I was a bit worried about the weather.I saw a bunch of the Mikeller breakfast and brunch at a retailer over by Trillium...if you want more info, PM me.
I like the Night Shift Somer Weiss with ginger and lemongrass, but they have batch variability issues and the flavor profile is not for everyone. I wish they did one without fruit. The Ever Weiss is good as well.On Cisco, I like the Lady of the Woods more than the kriek but will buy Petrus Aged Pale at half the price and be just as happy.IMO it's worth the price of admission for the EBF or Belgian fest to try out the pricier beers before blowing a couple hundred bucks...
Night Shift does a decent berliner weiss, and the Cisco sours are ok if a bit pricey.
The weirdest thing just happened to me....Was it a dream where you were standing in sort of Sun God robes on top of a pyramid and there were hundreds of naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?No.Why am I the only one that has that dream?