or Connect

Posts by ocooney

Exactly.
Did anyone else make it to the BA Return of the Belgian Fest? The venue was not the best, but it was a pretty decent time I really enjoyed the stuff from Three Taverns Brewing in GA (despite the fact that they are apparently ubiquitous there), Foam Brewing in VT and the Black Project in Denver (except the coffee geueze). Was bummed that the Drei Fonteinen and Fantome were at the same table and the line was pretty long the whole time, so I only tried 2 of the Drei...
Long time no post, but have a question. My brother picked this up...I know @capnwes identified this weave before but cannot remember it Also, does this look familiar? Sorry for the crappy pic. Thanks
Trillium bottle. It's called Outside the Lines
Knowing your affinity for Trillium, did you get any of the collaboration they did with Trillium? Really nice stout with coffee, vanilla and cardamom.
Found a few of these on the shelf today. Just had a taste, but does not seem as good as last year's. Further investigation is warranted.
Saw a few bottles at my local shop at $300 and passed.
I'm not a big fan of the draft/growler beers from them, but love the bottled saisons, stouts, and barrel aged stuff. The shelf bottles at $10 per are one of the best values out there IMO.I think Trillium and Treehouse do better hoppy beers.
I had it 2005 or so and it was on the menu there for a while. I'm not sure of the bottling date, but would guess 2003 or so. Link: http://skinnerlive.auctionserver.net/view-auctions/catalog/id/260/lot/113156
They did a single barrel (or two...not sure) for Blue Smoke. They also did a single barrel 12 for Crush that was best bottle of 12 I have ever had.