or Connect

Posts by ocooney

Trillium bottle. It's called Outside the Lines
Knowing your affinity for Trillium, did you get any of the collaboration they did with Trillium? Really nice stout with coffee, vanilla and cardamom.
Found a few of these on the shelf today. Just had a taste, but does not seem as good as last year's. Further investigation is warranted.
Saw a few bottles at my local shop at $300 and passed.
I'm not a big fan of the draft/growler beers from them, but love the bottled saisons, stouts, and barrel aged stuff. The shelf bottles at $10 per are one of the best values out there IMO.I think Trillium and Treehouse do better hoppy beers.
I had it 2005 or so and it was on the menu there for a while. I'm not sure of the bottling date, but would guess 2003 or so. Link: http://skinnerlive.auctionserver.net/view-auctions/catalog/id/260/lot/113156
They did a single barrel (or two...not sure) for Blue Smoke. They also did a single barrel 12 for Crush that was best bottle of 12 I have ever had.
Anybody following the Skinner auction? PVW 18 at $5500. That is some amazing whiskey but wow
Yesterday @concealed and another friend came over and we had this stuff: The LP was from @hc4thehc via @Ken P, and was my first LP. The nose on the DeGarde was amazing R&D was from @Tooch4321 in the Xmas swap and was really good. I'd guess new or once used oak based on the vanilla notes. Tree House Bright was great; Trillium Lineage sucked. The Grimm was interesting but I didn't get any spruce Recent KBS and Regal Rye: I preferred the Regal Rye
That was me. You in the area? I'm about 15 minutes away