or Connect

Posts by Trifon

Quote: Originally Posted by kev777 Only had these a couple or so months and have already had countless compliments and a few have placed orders with Cheaney. What Cheaney last are these made on? I have Herring Langdale boots by Cheaney on the 175 last, but are these on the same or some other?
Check out AS model Ramsey, they have exactly the same straps.
Can anyone tell me if the Cheaney's 175 last (F) is true to size or should one go half a size up or down? I wear 9 with C&J 348 last and 9 with Loake Capital last to mention some. Any suggestions?
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS +1 Is it Russian? Yes, it's by ZIM (Zavod imeni Maslennikova).
348 in size UK 8 E is way too long and pointy for me, as I'm a short guy, yet it is a good fit in all dimensions. I've tested 348 in size 7.5 but that was too narrow and I just couldn't wear them at all. Recently I found a rare pair made on 348 G width in size 7.5. They don't look as pointy and are obviously not as long and they even might fit me ok. I am not able to try them on, but I am seriously thinking about buying them anyway. However, the sizing is still an issue....
Quote: Originally Posted by xael Who is the maker of these? Thanks!
Sold.
Quote: Originally Posted by BRIMSTONE Wow this is helpful. Definitely will be using these links. Agree, and already have.
^^ Simple and elegant.