or Connect

Posts by Momokun

Brand New TOJ 4 zip MDR in black calf. Should fit okay for a sz 48-50. Here are the measurements shoulders, front18.6" chest (pit-to-pit)21.7" midsection19.5 waist19.9" body length, front23.5" body length, back25.8" sleeve length, from shoulder26.8" sleeve width @ pit7.7" sleeve width @ elbow6.7" sleeve width @ cuff5.7"
Sorry, sold.
Bought these off of Farfetch from Hostem London. Unfortunately the wedge sole was only attached by glue and fell off within a month of wear so I replaced the sole with a blake stitched leather sole from the team at Andrew Mcdonald. It's been worn quite a bit and I'd rate the condition at 6/10, as the wear on the sole is on the replaceable double sole.
I bought this pair in person at FIL Wan Chai but unfortunately they're too big. They've been worn 5 times, and once in a park, which is why the soles are quite dirty. I would rate the condition a 7/10.
I bought these off of Yahoo Japan but unfortunately they were too small for me. They are a US size 9.5 and are 10/10 condition.
Pretty sure that's a woman's jacket. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, wrong choice on my part. I haven't broken it in, but I decided there was no point as I was going to the gym regularly, and the fit was only going to get tighter.
Haha, that's my moto there, the italian olive green calf really is great. Just need the money to get another one.
Bump/
Bump.