or Connect

Posts by Momokun

So what measurement will the adjusted Large shoulder to shoulder be?
I would actually prefer the current wider shoulders. Even if the majority vote for slimmer shoulders, would it possible to order in these measurements?
In regards to the sizing, I was wondering what the chest measurement of a slim-fit jacket with a shoulder measurement of 19 inches would be. I'm fairly slim but have broader shoulders and would like to get the slim-fit rather than the regular-fit.
I actually disagree. If we're going for a slim fit, then shoulder gussets would be a good way of increasing range of movement.
If there isn't going to be a belt, perhaps two waist straps similar to the Lewis Leather lightning or the undercover double rider would make for good substitutes.
Brand New TOJ 4 zip MDR in black calf. Should fit okay for a sz 48-50. Here are the measurements shoulders, front18.6" chest (pit-to-pit)21.7" midsection19.5 waist19.9" body length, front23.5" body length, back25.8" sleeve length, from shoulder26.8" sleeve width @ pit7.7" sleeve width @ elbow6.7" sleeve width @ cuff5.7"
Sorry, sold.
Bought these off of Farfetch from Hostem London. Unfortunately the wedge sole was only attached by glue and fell off within a month of wear so I replaced the sole with a blake stitched leather sole from the team at Andrew Mcdonald. It's been worn quite a bit and I'd rate the condition at 6/10, as the wear on the sole is on the replaceable double sole.
I bought this pair in person at FIL Wan Chai but unfortunately they're too big. They've been worn 5 times, and once in a park, which is why the soles are quite dirty. I would rate the condition a 8/10.
I bought these off of Yahoo Japan but unfortunately they were too small for me. They are a US size 9.5 and are 10/10 condition.