or Connect

Posts by blazingazn

Yeah man, love this character.I'd prefer to have him featured more and Gillian shown less!
I haven't been on that site in a long time. Some good stuff, like the Tender Co. thread which documented his start of the company. Also, the Heavyweight Fade contest is always fun. But overall, I find SF to be more relevant to myself anyways.
Retail space is in BC, I was going to apply to work there, but then I realized they'll want someone full time and with retail experience! Sample sale is usually late October, early November. It's about 50% discount or better. It drops more in the last day or two. The online archive pricing is very good even in comparison to sample sale prices.
Dude that is totally bad-ass, too bad I'm broke-ass.
They are proportionally small, but surprisingly it works.I am a Medium at 18" shoulders and the W+H shirts have always worked for me.I suggest you try them on somewhere if you can.
I don't think it's a good look. Probably layered like that for modeling purposes. It would be weird wearing it like that daily
Good stuff dude,You probably have the best fade pics in this thread.Overall what's your opinion of the Unbranded Denim quality?How do you compare to Naked Famous Denim?
Does the thickness / weight (oz.) of leather dictate the quality or durability of a shoe? Like the thicker the better? Or...?
Damn dude if these were my size! Very comfy shoes. Will last forever.
8909.4+ 101.4= 9010.8