or Connect

Posts by blazingazn

Guess who won the Online Contest portion with 24oz Naked & Famous Denim... http://www.rawrdenim.com/2014/03/dutil-denim-fade-february-2014-re-cap-100-gc-giveaway/
I need some Navy Chinos on the cheap. Anyone selling? Or where to kop on the cheap? I'm cheap, if that wasn't made clear.
S/S is always really weak in my opinion. I haven't bought anything in the years I've known about the brand.
Messaged you. Looking for equivalent to 14.5-32 SLIM FIT. Blue.
Damn wish this was a size 41. I would have kopped...
It is not breathable at all.It's rubber coated, so basically sealed on the outside.That means any perspiration will be trapped inside the coat.My only real negative, cause I'm a big sweater- as in buckets.I just make sure it wear something with wool or keep it light underneath.Otherwise the sweat and moisture can be uncomfortable.
this fatty has been running again. i will update my estimate numbers soon.
You guys still have that fancy Herschel Supply Duffle? Would you say it's of higher quality then the regular line? I have a simple backpack from them and to be honest it's pretty poor quality. Zipper broke and the details and construction are not good.
Chalky White is such a badass. Omar Little was more badass overall though
What is everyone's opinion of the Stutterheim Coats? I personally love mine! I have never gotten so many positive compliments on an article of clothing before. Especially from complete strangers off the street. The standard comment: "That's a sweet rain coat, where did you get that coat? Perfect for Raincouver weather!"