or Connect

Posts by Mark it 8

Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard I'd avoid suits in Vegas clubs, unless you are seriously planning to go baller style and pop bottle after bottle in VIP lounges and whatnot. Wearing a suit around Vegas basically signifies that you are a) a high roller, or b) some douchebag pretending to be one. Better to be the former or not be Suit Guy at all. Also, if you're going to wear some sort of suit or blazer or sportcoat, don't wear a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan It is common to tip the detailer in Atlanta. Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay In Indy, too. Los Angeles as well.
Your title says "club." If you're going to a club in Vegas, particularly in the middle of summer, I would say no blazer.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
As you can see, lawyers like to espouse analyses ad infinitum. Fortunately, there are people in any organization who see the big picture and they arent going to waste resources on you unless you're really affecting them or it's a slam dunk. Grill on!
You need to get yourself into a situation where you automatically have something in common with women who are there. Any kind of classes- dancing, sculpting, yoga, golf, whatever, just get out and do something. The more you talk to women the easier it gets, so practice talking to girls you have no interest in. Also, look for some easy ways to build confidence. Buy an 8 ball, go to strip club, mention said 8 ball to stripper, fight off the women all night long. Something...
You would be my hero if you go to the follow up dressed as GG Allin.
I'm no expert, but I think it depends on how badly the dealer needs to sell cars. You will probably get more cash from a private buyer, but the dealer may throw other stuff into the offer that make up most of the loss. Depends. Trading in also saves you a headache. Dont expect to get much, but you can use it as a bargaining chip. I got a decent deal on a car I traded in because they had to move inventory.
That's bullshit. If anything, I would think your music preference might allow you to relate to some of the clients better, at least better than some feg who puts motivational posters on the wall and listens to soft rock all day. So, what are you going to wear to the follow up conversation? Too bad the screw ewe tie sold. OTOH, maybe theyre just fucking with you to see how you take disappointment- sounds like a strange bunch.
Tokyobay has some inexpensive watches that I think are nice looking. I dont know anything about their quality. Uploaded with ImageShack.us