or Connect

Posts by Mark it 8

Nm. Repost.
I believe someone thought of this once and the rules now require tickets being filled out by hand.
I'd be curious to know whether the oral arguments thus far have caused anyone here to change their mind regarding the constitutionality of the individual mandate. I assume most people who have been following this closely are entrenched in their positions, but what about those who were on the fence?
No. You have no idea what you are talking about. Please stop.
I think think the "de-pedistalling" is an attempt (for the most part) to bring the case back to baseline. Simply, because at this point there are so few facts known. There have been some witness statements, but you mainly have one man's word. Therefore, everyone is attempting to ascribe motivations to fill the void. Portraying Trayvon as an angelic kid who wouldn't hurt a fly makes it seem highly unlikely that he was a physical aggressor, and has made it easy to assert...
You make very good points. Your hypothesis is unassailable. I feel shamed.
Guess you don't want to answer the question. Anyway, it's been nice talking to you. Youre a cool guy.
You two make quite the pair. Anyway, back to the original point. I'm just curious. You disagree with Kajak's statement? You really think these programs are administered equally across the board?
No, asshole, I just made up a ridiculous story to impress anonymous guys on the internet whom I couldnt give a shit about.
FIrst of all, thats quite an accusation. I didnt relate the story as evidence of anything. I simply thought the story was humorous because the whole thing was so ridiculous. I certainly didnt just make that up, so screw you.Second of all, my substantive comment was in reply to Kajak whom I thought made a good point.