or Connect

Posts by Mark it 8

Okay- on the cusp (recorded 2000, released 2001) and a cover, but if you havent heard it, you will thank me- Peter Parker- Paxil; it'll make you kick holes through your walls and burn the house down (and then I guess maybe you wont thank me) Also, I think pretty much any Fugazi or Morphine ages well
Maybe I should clarify the first post: There is no way in HELL I would BUY this thing. It is one of the creepiest pieces of furniture I have ever seen.
Quote: Originally Posted by Superfluous Man Deer do not have feet. That's a good point, but "Deerfoot" rolls off the tongue so much better than "Deerhoof" Anyway, I saw this beauty on craigslist and thought it deserved special mention.
Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol Yeah you're right. I just thought about it some more. I guess I assumed that the boat wouldn't itself rise when the ice was thrown out. Dumb. And here I was thinking I was going to prove my worth to the community. Your excel tips thread is very helpful and I believe I will be referring to it quite a bit in the near future.
I didnt want to taint the desiderata thread with this unique item, but really felt that it should be mentioned somewhere. I present to you the Deerfoot Ottoman: Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Zoo- if you can get past the subject matter, beautifully shot and an interesting, unexpected take GG Allin and the Murder Junkies- if you like watching a train wreck True Romance - obviously not unknown, but somewhat forgotten Someone mentioned The Thin Red Line- I second- New York Stories was also a good Nolte performance Training Day The English Patient Waking Ned Divine; Butcher Boy Down By Law The Conversation American Movie- hilarious
Two people row a boat into the middle of a pond. The boat has a 500lb. (weight doesnt matter) chunk of ice in it. They throw the ice into the water. Does the water level of the pond rise, fall, or stay the same relative to the surrounding land?
Price sounds high to me too. If I were you, I would give it a week or so and see if they get back to you. In the meantime, look around at other cars. If you call them, you are bargaining against yourself and they know they've got you.
New or used? I might be interested in the 44R depending on measurements
Interested in RLBL or RLPL 44R solid charcoal; maybe 42R depending on measurements.