or Connect

Posts by Mark it 8

Drops on TF shirt, Barbera trousers, Church's Shoes
Added Church's shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by rjakapeanut yeah that's not exactly a contradiction. perhaps poor wording caused that. i researched a ton of careers. lawyer sounded like a perfect fit. you can't be a lawyer without first going to law school. lost school is insane for obvious reasons, but i have no choice but to go to law school, because i would like to practice law. i agree that when i look back on myself in a few years i'll probably regret some things...
Oh, gee, I guess I thought you said this... Quote: Originally Posted by paraiso Buddy, big oil owns the state. They are Bobby's bosses. And given this... Quote: Originally Posted by Mark it 8 I will reiterate- guess what dumbshit? Jindal's plan of dredging and building the berm costs BP more money. BP is liable for the costs. And this... Quote: Originally Posted by paraiso These berms...
Quote: Originally Posted by paraiso I live in south Florida. I didn't exactly watch Andrew or any of the many hurricanes we've had on a live stream. So what do you think the government gains from putting the kibosh on those berms? Do they score any political points by stopping them and letting the wetlands drown in oil or do you maybe think the feds may have a reason or two for not building them? Dont you find it odd that the feds havent...
Start to lay the groundwork for how she disrupts the team atmosphere. Build the story slowly and keep pointing it out. Eventually, it will be accepted as fact. Then use it as a reason to cut her out of the loop.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad You're clearly an idiot. You must have graduated from the T14-18 tier. You have a fondness for calling me an idiot lately. I went to Princeton Law and even edited the journal, Princeton Review.
If you attend law school, you will be surrounded by people whose grades were just as good as, if not better than yours. And many of those people did not have bullshit majors. Your grades will not guarantee any sort of scholarship. Your LSAT score will have a major impact, so start practicing well ahead of time. EDIT: And listen to Lawyerdad. He speaks the truth.
Quote: Originally Posted by paraiso Buddy, big oil owns the state. They are Bobby's bosses. That you don't think a governor with aspirations to the presidency, from an oil dependent state, no less, would do something this sleazy makes you appear like a fourteen year old child. The reason why Jindahl comes off like a cynical little weasel is because he knows that dredging those islands aren't a solution. The oil is gushing out to the tune of millions...
Quote: Originally Posted by paraiso How do you know that dredging won't make a difference? If you know better than the engineers why aren't you down there calling the shots? Barrier islands are a long term solution to hurricane protection. They are presently eroded and offer little to no protection for the current hurricane season. Louisiana has been calling to build them up for years, and Jindal, who you seem to have an unnatural hatred for,...