or Connect

Posts by Mark it 8

Somewhat ironic that you are posting your desire to be less materialistic on a forum devoted to high end clothes. The Foreign Service is doing lots of hiring and it is supposedly easier to get into than previously. If I were you, I would choose a country where you want to learn the language and the experience may help you down the road. Asia, Middle East, etc. Military experience can open up doors, but you obviously want to carefully consider the potential risks these...
In "Jailhouse Rock" he's everything rockabilly's about. I mean he is rockabilly: mean, surly, nasty, rude. In that movie he couldn't give a fuck about anything except rockin' and rollin', livin' fast, dyin' young, and leaving a good-looking corpse. I love that scene where after he's made it big he's throwing a big cocktail party, and all these highbrows are there, and he's singing, "Baby You're So Square... Baby, I Don't Care". Now, they got him dressed like a dick....
Maybe just travel around and work on your O face
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll Two chicks at one time. Maybe catch up on those TPS reports youve been putting off?
Now you're just stalking me. Good choice, though.
Wow. I think those SMs are some of the coolest shoes I have seen here. Fortunately, they are not my size so I am not even tempted. Good luck with the sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty 44.5 not 45, believe me they are not the same they won't fit you Different Vass lasts equate to different US sizes. they won't fit you pm sent So, I take it you would like to buy the Vass as well?
ICBMs
+1 on Tojos. I didnt get omakase, but wish I had.
Great selection of fine merchandise and a bump for a good seller.