or Connect

Posts by Mark it 8

Bump for a great seller.
I recently ordered a Borrelli shirt which I believe is from this year and I have to say I am a little disappointed in the fabric compared to other Borrelli shirts I have purchased in the past. I hope they get it together.
I would like to see this film. Unfortunately, it looks like it's going to be tough for them to get distribution. I saw a screening of "Audition" where they went through the same warnings, etc, but it really wasnt that bad, so I wonder to what extent a lot of this is hype. At least this looks like it is well done and actually has a storyline unlike other shock films such as Hostel.
Quote: Originally Posted by Svenn WW Chan Shanghai maybe? Thanks. Any other suggestions? Do you think she should just check with the regular Shanghai tailors listed on here? I just thought maybe most of them only made suits for men.
boozo bajou Some Sia stuff- I see zero 7 already mentioned
Find something that makes you strive in every situation. One thing I have noticed through the years is that some people can find a way to be happy and succeed in just about any situation. These people are not necessarily the smartest or best adapted to the situation, but they are enthusiastic and make their best effort every time. I think when people depend on external circumstances such as finding that perfect occupation, perfect cause, or perfect love, they set...
I realize this is out of the ordinary, but my girlfriend is visiting Shanghai for a few weeks and would like to have a suit made. Since a fair amount of people here are familiar with Shanghai tailors, I am wondering whether any of you could recommend a tailor for her? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark it 8 Could you guys give me your opinion on which of these you think is more versatile? I would like to be able to wear them with jeans and suits: 1. AE Macneil shell cordovan, or 2. The following: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by wetnose Generally it's always easier to pair with darker colored shoes - so my vote goes for AE. Thanks...
Could you guys give me your opinion on which of these you think is more versatile? I would like to be able to wear them with jeans and suits: 1. AE Macneil shell cordovan, or 2. The following: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Thanks