or Connect

Posts by Equus Leather

Thanks, glad you like it. Black and red are a bit of a classic for us, we've made various of our fully stitched belts and watch straps in this combo over the years. This strap also has a natural calf lining which I think adds something to the design, though you can't see it in the photos of course!Charlie
I'd have thought Simon (Casemaker) would be able to if he has a source of Shell. Its certainly worth asking him anywayCharlie
Yup, Hermes (and LVMH) are buying up many of their suppliers which drives up costs and makes it increasingly tricky to source from them. They have bought Haas as well for e.g.. Exotic leather sounds like its still in reasonable supply in the US but it'd getting very difficult to source in Europe at the moment,Charlie
Last chance to use our offer code of FEB20 to get 20% off The Mayfair, The Sterling Silver Mayfair, The Damascus and The Rentetsu as the code expires at the end of today (27th Feb). We also have an excellent collection of belts in our Clearance Section, such as: The Laced Bridle Leather Belt in Oxford Tan, 1 1/4" x 38" The Stainless Steel West End Bridle Leather Belt in Black, 1 1/4" x 42 1/2" The Bakers Oak Brown Bridle Leather Belt with Brass West End, 1 1/8" x 33...
Really pleased you like them and thank you for the kind words, they are very much appreciated :-)The Mayfairs are lovely buckles - one of my favourite. We still have 20% off them until tomorrow with the coupon FEB20 so a bargain can be had!http://www.equusleather.co.uk/belts/all-our-belts/mayfair-bridle-leather-belt.htmlCharlie
My pleasure!Better version of the earlier photos..Charlie
It depends on the style you want, but yes, no reason we can't. Maybe drop me a PM and we can chat through what you'd likeCharlie
Couple of photos of the finished watch strap featured in the video. This is of to a watch maker I can't mention for a prototype which is rather exciting :-)
Hi Guys, We've just shot a little video showing some of how our watch straps are stitched. At the moment a lot of companies, big and small, describe themselves as luxury this or bespoke that and then make their stuff in just the same way as any of the low cost brands. Ive always felt a true luxury product should be made by the human hand and not just steered through and between machines by one. Stitching is to me the ultimate expression of this, its hard work, its...
Yup, no problem at all. Just leave us a note to that effect when you checkout and we'll make a belt with out putting the crease lines around the edges!Charlie