or Connect

Posts by Jvog

Was in NYC over the weekend and stopped by the Margiela boutique and picked up a pair of replicas in white. extremely happy with my purchase and I'd like to thank Alex for being cool and welcoming.
As titled, up for sale is a brand new pair of Red Wing 6 inch Moc Toe Boots. These retail for close to 300$. Images are stock photos found online, however the boots are identical. Features of the boot include: -Norwegian welt -Triple stitched -Rawhide laces -Rough and tough leather -Last 45 Shipping to Canada and USA will be approx 30$. International buyers please contact me in regards to shipping rates as rates may be significantly higher! Thanks!
Just wanted to say that you guys are the best.
50 additional dollars on the 40$ shipping from boylston.
Passed by Les Etoffes and Michel Brisson yesterday. Sales at Les Etoffes varied from 20% to 60% on some items. Had a nice Petar Petrov parka 60% off 495 if I remember right. Brisson I didn't come across anything great. Had some nice Dries pants but they were still too pricey even with a 20% off. Just wondering, besides these two places and Holt's, anywhere else in the city that stocks Wings+Horns?
Anyone hit up Michel Brisson or Les Etoffes recently? Haven't had the chance to stop by yet and was wondering if their sales were worth checking out.
COMMON PROJECTS Sample Sale at NEWS Today at 10:00am until May 19 at 6:00pm News Showroom 495 Broadway, 5th Floor New York, NY 10012 Any feedback? Taken directly from the facebook event.
willing to let the denim go for cheap.
Price down to 60$, shipping included!
n&f (naked&famous) would probably be your best bet. can also take a look at unbranded (same jeans brought to you by the team at n&f). also, you should be asking these questions in the jean thread.