or Connect

Posts by Jvog

stopped by savoie fils today, neat little store on st viateur. unfortunately most of the knitwear that i was interested in was sold out in my size. afterwards dropped by les etoffes, only thing that caught my eye was a silent cardigan.
so any good sales happening around the city? going to head out later this week and was wondering if there were any places in particular i should stop by.
i have a hard time believing the bay in montreal carries apc
Was at Holt today, and I didn't come across any APC. Only saw W+H, Nudies, True Religion, 7, and a few other denim brands. I believe http://www.inheritanceshopmontreal.com/ might have, however you're best off giving them a call beforehand.Also just want to give a shoutout to Les Etoffes, definitely one of the better stores in the Montreal region.
anyone interested in a grey pair of chukkas from last season size 11? they're brand new.
^ what he said.
wondering if anyone was interested in a size 11 chukka boot in grey?
Purchased from them in the past, bought a pair of rachel comey sneakers. didn't have any issues regarding duty fees if that's what you're wondering and the package arrived fairly quickly.
APC New Standard size 34 in black. Purchased 2 years ago from Holts in Montreal. Retail was at 250 or so. They show little signs of wear. Have been through a cold wash. Price is also negotiable. I'm trying to offload items as I no longer wear them and I'm trying to fund a new purchase for school. I apologize for the terrible quality of the photos.
Was in NYC over the weekend and stopped by the Margiela boutique and picked up a pair of replicas in white. extremely happy with my purchase and I'd like to thank Alex for being cool and welcoming.