or Connect

Posts by Jvog

Yeah, I'll most likely be passing by sometime in the early morning. I'll post an update in the evening!
Montreal doesn't really have a counterpart to SoHo, however each borough tends to have a few shops that you can visit. If you like Rooney, you might also like Savoie Fils. Haven't been recently but from experience I've seen lots of Norse Projects, Reigning Champ, Steven Alan, and a few local labels. One cool thing about Savoie is that it is half boutique/half coffee shop, and the coffee there is pretty good (next door is also Saint-Viateurs, where you can get some of the...
If someone is planning on hitting up the W+H/RC sale, let me know, I need a proxy and willing to pay$$$.
anyone going back and mind proxying for me?
Damn, was about to cop a size 10 in black and they sold out.
anyone going to sale and want to proxy a few things? $$ for your time
Anyone willing to proxy?
Not much left at Reborn - decent denim selection (Acne, Nudies) left for your girlfriends/wives/mistresses. Picked up a pair of Acne denim for 50$. As for the men's selection, not much left there. A few Assembly brand shirts, and not much else left.
Just wondering if anyone has passed by Reborn for their closing sale and can give any information as to what they have in stock? If not I'll pass by tomorrow and give an update!
w&h over at gilt.