or Connect

Posts by Jvog

Any chance of restocking some RC pieces, or am I better off ordering from RC site itself? Thanks!
Not much left at Reborn - decent denim selection (Acne, Nudies) left for your girlfriends/wives/mistresses. Picked up a pair of Acne denim for 50$. As for the men's selection, not much left there. A few Assembly brand shirts, and not much else left.
Just wondering if anyone has passed by Reborn for their closing sale and can give any information as to what they have in stock? If not I'll pass by tomorrow and give an update!
w&h over at gilt.
Last time I went was awhile ago, but they had a tiny corner dedicated to mens clothing, and the rest of the store was entirely devoted to women. They had some Ralph Lauren, 2-3 pieces of EG, and some Mackage coats. If you're in the area, it doesn't hurt to pass by, but traveling for that sole purpose I don't think is worth your time.
160 to start it off!
Last time I was there I didn't see any pairs of CPs, just a few pairs of Lanvin, Prada, and Cole Haan from what I remember. I do remember seeing a pair of black achilles at Heritage/Ibiki, but that was a while ago. Can always request that ssense ship them to the store and you can try them on there. Reborn usually carries them, but I haven't been in a while and they haven't updated their site either.
hey! just noticed that michelbrisson launched an online store. thought it would be worth mentioning.
Hey, was just wondering if there was somewhere to view a list of stockists? If not, could you point me to any retailers within the Montreal region? Thanks!
Up for sale is a lightly used pair of Margiela German Army Trainers in a size 43. I purchased them last August from the Margiela boutique in New York for 415$ (excluding tax). The reason I am selling them is that I rarely wear sneakers anymore and that I can no longer justify keeping them in my closet. These are a great pair of sneakers that suit any wardrobe. If you'd like some more photos, please feel free to message me. I can include shoebox, as well as shoe bags with...