or Connect

Posts by Jvog

I've started to compile a list - hope this helps! Feel free to update as you wish. Spring/Summer 2015 Sale Acrimony (DRKSHDW, Gitman, Robert Geller, etc.) – 33% off sale using FINALCALL (ends 29/05/15) Barneys (Raf Simons, Margiela, etc.) – Up to 40% off Blue Button Shop (Kapital, Nanamica, etc.) – Up to 40% off selected items East Dane (Robert Geller, Gitman, Incotex, etc.) – Up to 70% off HLorenzo (Devoa, Miyake, AnnD, etc.) - 30% off sale using...
Is the StyleBop code restricted to men's items only? Trying to use it on a women's shoulder bag and no discount is being applied.
Ditto for The News Sample Sale - looking for CPs in a size 43
If anyone is planning on going to Gentry and wouldn't mind proxying - send me a message!
If anyone would care to proxy some dana lee pants/w+h shorts from the event, it would be much appreciated! Of course there would be something in it for you too!
20% off at Roden Gray using the code - S15-SHOP-HOP (excludes Thom Browne, Monocle, and Library items)
Are you willing to ship to Canada?
If you come across any Dana Lee, let me know!
Try logging out then back in. It worked for me that way.
Anyone with any experience with Tricker's sizing? Looking to pick up these (http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/245995/s/end-x-tricker-s-commando-sole-toe-cap-boot-m7527-bkc/) in a size 9.5 UK. Usually a size 10/43 in CPs, Margiela. Would this be too big for or would it fit right? Thanks!