or Connect

Posts by Jvog

Understudy has a thanksgiving weekend promotion, 20$ off any order over 100 with code LONGWEEKEND - runs until October 13th.
Yep, I e-mailed them last night about that issue and this is what they told me
All can be seen over on my grailed page - http://*****************/users/2015-iwc/wardrobe Shipping is from Canada - Ask for a quote!
LNCC is up to 50% now.
I've started to compile a list - hope this helps! Feel free to update as you wish. Spring/Summer 2015 Sale Acrimony (DRKSHDW, Gitman, Robert Geller, etc.) – 33% off sale using FINALCALL (ends 29/05/15) Barneys (Raf Simons, Margiela, etc.) – Up to 40% off Blue Button Shop (Kapital, Nanamica, etc.) – Up to 40% off selected items   Carson Street Clothiers - up to 50% off   Coggles End of Season Sale on now! | Shop up to 40% off   Coverchord  30% off accessories and...
Is the StyleBop code restricted to men's items only? Trying to use it on a women's shoulder bag and no discount is being applied.
Ditto for The News Sample Sale - looking for CPs in a size 43
If anyone is planning on going to Gentry and wouldn't mind proxying - send me a message!
If anyone would care to proxy some dana lee pants/w+h shorts from the event, it would be much appreciated! Of course there would be something in it for you too!
20% off at Roden Gray using the code - S15-SHOP-HOP (excludes Thom Browne, Monocle, and Library items)