or Connect

Posts by Jvog

For the Canadians on the board, Harry Rosen's private sale is beginning as of tomorrow. In store only for now.
Always fun to watch
Damn you New Yorkers get all the good stuff! Also, saw that Common Projects have been added to the sample sale list for The News Showroom. If anyone is stopping by report back with some details
Brand new with tags still attached Canada Goose jackets for sale. I have the following: Chilliwack Navy (Large) - 500$ Selkirk Parka Black (Medium) - 530$ Chilliwack White (Large) - 500$ Shipping is 30$. Message me if interested! Also have women's coats - Victoria Parka Red (Small) - 530$ Victoria Parka Purple (Small) - 530$
For all you Vancouverites, Wings + Horns/Reigning Champ is having their annual(?) sample sale next week on November 13-15. Full selection of styles and sizes. If anyone is willing to proxy, send a pm my way! Will compensate you for your time
25% off boots at Roden Gray with the code FALL-BOOTS. Includes a few models of Alden boots.
Brooklyn Denim Co is having a sample sale. Not exactly sure what stock will be carried but prices seem low. Taking place this Saturday and Sunday!
Roden Gray 20% off until tomorrow @ midnight with code F15-SHOP-HOP
Anyone come across any shops stocking Stone Island pants that are currently having promotions?
Am I imagining things or is the corner finally shipping to Canada?