or Connect

Posts by Jvog

Lightly used pair of Lanvin sneakers in brown leather. Worn sparingly, however as they are too big for me I am looking to sell them or trade them for other shoes! More photos can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/vy0Dz Message me with offers, price is negotiable. Shipping from Canada.
Images are not mine, but of the sweater I purchased off ebay. Condition is new without tags. Measurements: Back (from bottom of top hem to end of bottom hem): 29.25" Sleeve (end of cuff to armpit): 23" Pit to Pit: 21.5" Message me if you're interested!
Anyone interested in a grey pointelle in an XL size? I purchased it off ebay new without tags, and it was not the fit I was looking for. Looking to recover what I paid for it - 120$
what he said!
Received my tie today, and just wanted to say a big thank you to McKriss. I absolutely love it.
Stopped by Simons earlier today, they've started with their drops on designer clothing - still quite a big selection left, so get there quickly before it all sells out. Discounts varied between 30% to 50%.
ssense sale starts tonight at 6pm est, up to 50% off.
Stopped by ssense at around noon. Either I got there too late and missed out on all the goodies, or it was just filled with crap. Most of it was remnants from their members only site (prive), lots of Cheap Monday, Diesel, etc. Overall a waste of time. Also went to the WANT warehouse sale just a few blocks south of where ssense was holding theirs. Labels stocked were Arcteryx Veilance, SWIMS, Nudie, James Perse. Much better than ssense's offerings, but very limited in...
Yeah, I'll most likely be passing by sometime in the early morning. I'll post an update in the evening!
Montreal doesn't really have a counterpart to SoHo, however each borough tends to have a few shops that you can visit. If you like Rooney, you might also like Savoie Fils. Haven't been recently but from experience I've seen lots of Norse Projects, Reigning Champ, Steven Alan, and a few local labels. One cool thing about Savoie is that it is half boutique/half coffee shop, and the coffee there is pretty good (next door is also Saint-Viateurs, where you can get some of the...