or Connect

Posts by BredOx

Price Drop: $$50$$
Price Drop: $$85$$ Take these off my hands, they're too small for me!!!!! BNWT!!!
Price drop: $$95$$ PM me offers!!!!
Measurements: Waist 32 in Front Rise 10 in Back Rise 13.5 in Upper Thigh 10 in Knee 8.75 in Leg Opening 8 in Inseam 32 in Price: $$110$$ I am accepting paypal only... I will ship through USPS Trades: I will consider offer of other denim measuring 32-33 inches in the waist, 32+ inch inseam Nike Products
Price Drop: $$110$$
$$135$$ Paypal only I will ship through USPS email me with question at: jumpmanauthority@gmail.com willing to negotiate measurements: Waist 32 in Front Rise 10 in Back Rise 13.5 in Upper Thigh 10 in Knee 8.75 in Leg Opening 8 in Inseam 32 in
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles You just HAD to buy $300+ jeans that you openly admit aren't even your correct size? Makes perfect sense to me. they werent 300+ and I was hoping a hot soak would do them some good....
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles After looking at those pictures, I literally despise everything about you. RRL jeans should not be sagged 1//2 way down your ass. Pull up your damn pants. You look like a fool. Please go back to (or find your way to) hypebeast and never ever ever show your face here again. I really wanted a pair of RRLs and they didnt have my size so I had to go one size up...But my RRLs are meant to be worn to my...
My RRL Straights: Day 1: 2/27/10 4/25/10: 4/29/10:
test