or Connect

Posts by UltraMagnetical

as tapered as JCREWs urban slims?
if i wear a size 8.5 in Sperry top siders and Clarks DB is fair to assume id be a 8.5 in the CXL ranger mocs? thanks for any help.
Perfect for summer!...all tags still attached. Unfortunately, they are too long for me and Id rather not hem them. PM me with any questions.
Perfect for summer. Brand new with tags. Too long for me and Id rather not hem them. PM with any questions.
Perfect for the summer. 32x32 with tags. Too long for me and Id rather not hem them. PM me with any questions.
Would anyone mind helping me figure out sizing? Im looking to order a brown CXL ranger moc with the honey aspen sole. I wear a 9-9.5 in nikes, 8.5 in Clarks DB and an 8 in Chucks. Can anyone recommend me a size Thanks.
Worn once for about 8 hours. Freshly laundered. All the nice details youd expect from RRL: selvedge, MoP buttons, back collar button, two pannel sleeve construction. In perfect condition. PM me with any questions.
Unfortunately, doesnt fit me. Comes with dust bags and original box. MSRP is 175.00, yours for 120.00 100 shipped in conus. PM me with any questions!
Unfortunately, doesnt fit me. Comes with dust bags and original box. MSRP is 175.00, yours for 120.00 100 shipped in conus. PM me with any questions!
Only tried on for 10 seconds before realizing they are too big for me. Comes with box and dust bags. MSRP 175$...yours for 120 100 shipped!. PM me with any questions!