or Connect

Posts by UltraMagnetical

Unfortunately, doesnt fit me. Comes with dust bags and original box. MSRP is 175.00, yours for 120.00 100 shipped in conus. PM me with any questions!
Only tried on for 10 seconds before realizing they are too big for me. Comes with box and dust bags. MSRP 175$...yours for 120 100 shipped!. PM me with any questions!
ehhh, idk about those laces
Ive been wearing these "once washed" for about 4 months pretty lightly. Ive noticed this light blue streaking near the crotch area. Is this normal? (they havent been washed or soaked yet)
I think 52 would be too big.
My FKT are half size down from my usual nike size but I have somewhat narrow feet.
do the oxfords shrink in length at all after washing?
This is essentially brand new, I still have the tag even though i took it off like a moron haha. I wore it around my house for like an hour and its just too small in the chest for me. The measurements on the website are pretty accurate. Looking to get 20 shipped in the CONUS.
If anyone wants an essentially brand new pink ocbd slim fit in Medium ( i wore it for like 1hr at home and its too tight in the chest for me) PM me. Ill let it go pretty cheap.
Is it fair to say that a Medium slimfit OCBD will fit similar to a Small OCBD?